Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Wanted "ADMIRAL"
Collapse
X
-
My friends Hi all .
i want suggest to build another project if you agreed with me.
I really started on it but I have a problem something is missing on the sensor it doesn't work properly .
it is magnetometer.
Thank you.
Leave a comment:
-
Thanks for your help pitoOriginally posted by pito View PostYou need to adjust the phase of reference signal applied to phase detector, it has to be 90 deg shifted compared to Rx signal.
unfortunately I am a beginner can you explain with Illustrative images
by the way my osciliscop is only one channel
Leave a comment:
-
where you want me to check the schematic ?Originally posted by pito View Postshow schematic
Leave a comment:
-
hi gesta i build new PCB little good things and a lot bad things it's PCB number 5Originally posted by getsa View Post.
my problem is that GEB not working at all can't disc ferrite any help
Leave a comment:
-
No electrostatic screen on the windings, microvibrations from loose wires
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: