Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted "ADMIRAL"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bonchev2
    replied
    Nice work getsa

    Leave a comment:


  • getsa
    replied


    Enjoy the results... It works clear, reliable and trustworthy!... So go ahead ...

    Leave a comment:


  • bonchev2
    replied
    At least you know the Admiral scheme works . I have personally made many schemes that I have found on the net and they do not work.
    And if in this forum you can not find information on how to make a metal detector, then this hobby is not for you
    Here you have a working circuit, ready PCB, data about the coil and proof that the device works I don't know what else you want maybe someone can do it for you?
    I don't want to show off. but I have already made three Admirals thank the colleagues in this forum for which I'm thankful.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zotchin
    replied
    Originally posted by tchaikovski View Post
    Hi folks
    To be honest, personally I don't see any help here, only I saw videos of well constructed Admiral detectors by the members, instead of that, I will be appreciate if there is a conclusion of the experiment you realized, like a photos of the PCB done by (CEBRAIL, berntre-one ) and one answer only about the coil TX and RX, which one shield ??? ... Or both shielded and the chosen cable from the coil to the PCB. This will make the work easier to the other members to develop it and share the experience, not sharing what we done only by videos of working MDs . Sorry for being critical in a bed way, but I though this is the only way to share our hobby with the others. Thank you
    I am agree with you 100%

    Leave a comment:


  • tchaikovski
    replied
    Hi folks
    To be honest, personally I don't see any help here, only I saw videos of well constructed Admiral detectors by the members, instead of that, I will be appreciate if there is a conclusion of the experiment you realized, like a photos of the PCB done by (CEBRAIL, berntre-one ) and one answer only about the coil TX and RX, which one shield ??? ... Or both shielded and the chosen cable from the coil to the PCB. This will make the work easier to the other members to develop it and share the experience, not sharing what we done only by videos of working MDs . Sorry for being critical in a bed way, but I though this is the only way to share our hobby with the others. Thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • CEBRAIL
    replied
    20220422_215323.jpg (243.9 KB
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    Originally posted by getsa View Post
    shematic please

    Leave a comment:


  • bonchev2
    replied
    Hello
    25-28cm air test but if you set it up well you can hear it in the ground on that depth
    I posted video on page 9 air test with my Admiral

    Leave a comment:


  • Zotchin
    replied
    Hi all
    Is there an explanation video
    I see many videos of metal detectors making but this no.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zotchin
    replied
    Originally posted by bonchev2 View Post
    thanks for your help getsa Can you tell me what is the normal depth of the device? For example a 1 euro coin.To know the capabilities of the device. now catches them at 25-28 cm. Thanks again
    Hi
    25-28 in the air or in the ground?

    Leave a comment:


  • tchaikovski
    replied
    Same Question as
    Zotchin
    mentioned !!! Thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • Zotchin
    replied
    Originally posted by CEBRAIL View Post
    tx 10.35 volt rx 47milivolt 8.5khz
    How did you rich 10 volts or without coil connected?
    Another question when using oscilloscope to balance rx
    Where can I attache the probe ? After or before connecting rx coil?
    Thank you.

    Leave a comment:


  • CEBRAIL
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • CEBRAIL
    replied
    yes i have underground tests very good depth

    Leave a comment:


  • Emersonpaz
    replied
    Excellent results
    CEBRAIL congratulations I was impressed with the detection distance. have you tested it in the field?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X