Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted "ADMIRAL"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CEBRAIL
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • bonchev2
    replied
    Thanks getsa , can you share the scheme it seems that it is not the same as nikko10. Greetings

    Leave a comment:


  • getsa
    replied
    Here is how 2 tones variant should work.


    Greetings

    Leave a comment:


  • bonchev2
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • bonchev2
    replied
    I did two tones Admiral by nikko10 but I don't like how it works. When I switch two tones mode I have to return the thresh-a and I lose depth
    My question to nikko10 is this normal? or I made a mistake somewhere? Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • bonchev2
    replied
    Yes

    Leave a comment:


  • Zinou
    replied
    Originally posted by bonchev2 View Post
    Yes it was GB potentiometer and also you can change ends of the coils to see that any difference
    Good luck
    Hi bonchev2, do you mean change polarity of coils ?

    Leave a comment:


  • bonchev2
    replied
    Yes it was GB potentiometer and also you can change ends of the coils to see that any difference
    Good luck

    Leave a comment:


  • Zinou
    replied
    Originally posted by bonchev2 View Post
    The device works well for coins but does not detect large non-ferrous metals. When I passed with the big object, a strong signal is indicated on tl072 pin 7 but there is no sound indication at all. Has anyone had a similar problem and if so can it be fixed?
    Do you fixed this problem ?

    Leave a comment:


  • bonchev2
    replied
    You can change frequency by chenging parallel capacitor on TX

    Leave a comment:


  • gurdal
    replied
    thank you so much

    Originally posted by Carl-NC View Post
    I'm not familiar with the Admiral project so I don't know what the intentions were. bonchev2 says TX=1mH & RX=12mH (post 205) which gives a TX frequency of 8500 Hz. In reality, you can use other inductances and adjust the circuit to work at whatever frequency you want. If you haven't done so, read through this entire thread and see what people have done.

    Leave a comment:


  • Carl-NC
    replied
    I'm not familiar with the Admiral project so I don't know what the intentions were. bonchev2 says TX=1mH & RX=12mH (post 205) which gives a TX frequency of 8500 Hz. In reality, you can use other inductances and adjust the circuit to work at whatever frequency you want. If you haven't done so, read through this entire thread and see what people have done.

    Leave a comment:


  • gurdal
    replied
    hello master carl;
    When you examine the circuit, what should the appropriate coil values be?
    Kind regards
    gurdal

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by gurdal View Post
    merhaba usta carl;
    Devreyi incelediğinizde uygun bobin değerleri nasıl olmalıdır?
    Saygılarımla
    Gurdal
    Please write in English as per the forum rules.

    Leave a comment:


  • gurdal
    replied
    merhaba usta carl;
    Devreyi incelediğinizde uygun bobin değerleri nasıl olmalıdır?
    Saygılarımla
    Gurdal

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X