Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted "ADMIRAL"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CEBRAIL
    replied
    y. x olan yere ne takılacak ben ayrımı yakalayamıyorum tx 1.050 mh 330 n rx 7.50 mh 47 n

    Leave a comment:


  • nikko10
    replied
    Replaced the denominations (the threshold tone became even, without disruption)Click image for larger version

Name:	11.GIF
Views:	1
Size:	181.0 KB
ID:	358731

    Leave a comment:


  • nikko10
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	11.GIF
Views:	1
Size:	387.3 KB
ID:	358711

    Leave a comment:


  • nikko10
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20201205_182446.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	188.8 KB
ID:	358689

    Leave a comment:


  • nikko10
    replied
    Guys, I'm sorry, I missed one track. Who has already assembled the device on this board?Click image for larger version

Name:	TOP 1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	358682

    Leave a comment:


  • SVEN1
    replied
    PCB top and bottom

    Click image for larger version

Name:	TOP.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	905.3 KB
ID:	358526

    Click image for larger version

Name:	BOTTOM.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	793.5 KB
ID:	358527

    Leave a comment:


  • SVEN1
    replied
    Originally posted by ramin View Post
    File could not be opened
    Probably damaged
    Can you send it to my e-mail?
    [email protected]
    You need this program to view the files.

    Leave a comment:


  • ramin
    replied
    File could not be opened
    Probably damaged
    Can you send it to my e-mail?
    [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • nikko10
    replied
    2 tone.admiral.rarI did not collect this Admiral board, I added 2 tone

    Leave a comment:


  • ramin
    replied
    hi nikko

    can you share the lay file??

    Leave a comment:


  • nikko10
    replied
    when wiring over the sensor with a copper coin - there is a low-pitched sound, if you remove this chain of diodes, this effect disappearsClick image for larger version

Name:	wavesch.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	203.1 KB
ID:	358492

    Leave a comment:


  • nikko10
    replied
    I went with a revision, when balancing from the ground, yes, there is a low tone, it sees the ground, this is if you tune in by raising / lowering the sensor to the ground, but when the sensor is swung to the sides, this is not, and the metal detector adequately distinguishes targets and the second tone adds information to it. I was advised to put more resistance on the BG, I brought the variable resistor BG to the panel of the block, until I tried how it works on the ground

    Leave a comment:


  • CDI
    replied
    Nikko, did u tested this 2 tone mod to real soil?
    Last time when i tried 2 tones mod on IDX and Admiral, ground gives me iron tone, lost days to solve problem with that, but no luck...

    Leave a comment:


  • hooby life
    replied
    What isreplacement of lm1458 ?

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    Originally posted by nikko10 View Post
    [ATTACH]53355[/ATTACH]Set TUNE until a constant sound appears, with a potentiometer of 100kom we also set a constant sound, without hoarseness, and then the thrash will be regulated smoothly, without disruption. These two controls are interconnected.
    Thank you sir, if I turn the tune clockwise the sound sounds continuously and strong, if the reverse tune is played, the sound disappears and cannot respond to the target, I replace the lm1458 with ne5532, actually how many volts for the voltage on the RX pin, without a coil connected

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X