Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted "ADMIRAL"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bonchev2
    replied
    getsa what value you use for C5 on this schematic ? 100n or 10n?

    Leave a comment:


  • gurdal
    replied
    Hi
    Admiral 26 cm single and dual tone testi

    Leave a comment:


  • bonchev2
    replied
    I made 32cm DD the depth of the coins is more or less the same but deeper for larger objects

    Leave a comment:


  • gurdal
    replied
    HI All
    at the beginning of last month
    I made a 45 cm header.
    real tuning and phase adjustment yet
    I didn't.
    27cm from hood
    much deeper
    I saw that.
    as soon as possible
    I will try.
    Best regards
    Gurdal

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    has anyone made a very big coil for admiral, 40-50cm ?

    Leave a comment:


  • getsa
    replied
    That is the scheme, indeed. Only C23 need to be 100pF (in the scheme it is 0,1 which is incorrect).
    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • bonchev2
    replied
    I am very pleased with this scheme. works perfectly. 100% tested. Greetings
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • ArchibaldSTM
    replied
    You again do not understand anything. I want to know ON WHAT EXACTLY the board the author has collected. There are several in this thread. I'd like to clarify. I hope I expressed myself clearly?

    Leave a comment:


  • bonchev2
    replied
    Okay, can you share some of these board ? Which are not posted here to see. Thaks

    Leave a comment:


  • ArchibaldSTM
    replied
    Dear ... For you, I will specially explain. The author of the video did not indicate on which board he collected. And there are many of these boards. So don't be smart here, okay?

    Leave a comment:


  • bonchev2
    replied
    You can find it on the second page here. As I said before, if you can't find the necessary information here on how to make an admiral, this hobby is not for you. And please read everything and then ask your questions so you don't expose yourself

    Leave a comment:


  • bonchev2
    replied
    The scheme is the same but instead of LM339 he used two LM393

    Leave a comment:


  • ArchibaldSTM
    replied
    Getsa, we have already understood how your boards work. Better share the schematic, PCB and sensor data

    Leave a comment:


  • getsa
    replied
    You also can rate how my second PCB works...

    Leave a comment:


  • Zotchin
    replied
    Originally posted by getsa View Post
    https://youtu.be/jTMk4lJW7v0

    Enjoy the results... It works clear, reliable and trustworthy!... So go ahead ...
    Nice job
    Can you take a good picture of this pcb
    We need the value of the compenents to do a good one
    Thank you

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X