Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted "ADMIRAL"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bonchev2
    replied
    PCB is correct my first Admiral is made with this PCB

    Leave a comment:


  • Zinou
    replied
    I'm using this PCB, if there is an error please help
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Admiral_PCB1.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	489.5 KB
ID:	363435
    Click image for larger version

Name:	admiral 01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	319.8 KB
ID:	363436

    Leave a comment:


  • bonchev2
    replied
    Thank you getsa

    Leave a comment:


  • getsa
    replied
    dry paint
    ink
    talc
    sawdust
    charcoal powder

    Leave a comment:


  • bonchev2
    replied
    Colleagues, I know it's off topic, but what do you mix the epoxy resin with to make it not transparent? Thanks in advance.

    Leave a comment:


  • bonchev2
    replied
    Thank You Friend

    Leave a comment:


  • Zinou
    replied
    Originally posted by bonchev2 View Post

    Hi bonchev2, I like your job. Good Luck

    Leave a comment:


  • CEBRAIL
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • CEBRAIL
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • getsa
    replied
    My last version of admiral....
    18mm contemporary coin buried in depth at about 24 sm.

    Leave a comment:


  • bonchev2
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • bonchev2
    replied
    The last project. Enjoy

    Leave a comment:


  • tchaikovski
    replied
    Dear CEBRAIL, thank you for your help and I appreciate that, may you please give us more detail about the configuration ? My admiral works great (First version), but it have a problem of ground potentiometer, when I turn all direction the sound changed from low pitch to high pitch ??? I think it is not working the ground pot ??? Am I right ?

    Leave a comment:


  • CEBRAIL
    replied
    In your Tchaikovsky admiralin trials, first of all, tx own resonance brake coil inductance is well adjusted, ground opamp works very well, Q factor in the coil, then the rx resonance resonance brake between tx and rx is very important. The enameled wire thickness will be used in the coil. There are calculation programs when winding the bobbin, I prefer you to use it.

    Leave a comment:


  • getsa
    replied
    100n. I`ve seen in other projects less values of this capacitor but I am not sure what what would improve the performance of the chain. In the air there may be no noticeable differences. Possibly on real ground some difference can be found. Only a practical experiment can answer the question...
    Greetings

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X