Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted "ADMIRAL"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bonchev2
    replied
    Thanks for the reply.

    Leave a comment:


  • Toros
    replied
    Originally posted by bonchev2 View Post
    Hello colleagues, maybe my question is a bit stupid but I want to ask what is the difference between MC1458 and LM358 because I replaced it and the result is the same. The bipolar power supply works perfectly with the LM358. thanks in advance
    1458 has short-circuit protection.

    Leave a comment:


  • andon80
    replied
    Thanks for sharing Emersonpaz, have the devices in these files been tested and I need the wire information for the coil

    Leave a comment:


  • bonchev2
    replied
    Thank you Emerson for sharing this files

    Leave a comment:


  • CEBRAIL
    replied
    displaced

    Leave a comment:


  • CEBRAIL
    replied
    bc327 bc337 in admiral, bc327 bc 547 in this diagram, is it working?

    Leave a comment:


  • Emersonpaz
    replied
    GERBER ADMIRAL V 1.rarGERBER ADMIRAL V 2 TONE.rar

    Leave a comment:


  • bonchev2
    replied
    Hello colleagues, maybe my question is a bit stupid but I want to ask what is the difference between MC1458 and LM358 because I replaced it and the result is the same. The bipolar power supply works perfectly with the LM358. thanks in advance

    Leave a comment:


  • bonchev2
    replied
    with number of turns

    Leave a comment:


  • getsa
    replied
    What are you experimenting with? - with number of turns, or with the physical shape and position of the Rx?
    With the selection of 330nF capacitor is achieving the quietest threshold and purest tone at maximum distance.

    Greetings!

    Leave a comment:


  • bonchev2
    replied
    Impressive getsa very good result I am also experimenting with the RX coil and I managed to catch this coin at about 30cm and I thing if I play a little with this 330n on TX I can increase the depth a little more. Congrats for result again.

    Leave a comment:


  • getsa
    replied
    After some minor experiments & tweaks...
    To keep the topic alive...

    Leave a comment:


  • CEBRAIL
    replied
    tx rx firenkas tx rx firenkas are the same my coils are different tx 50 volt vpp rx tl072 1 pin 250milivolt vpp pcb index according to the schematic

    Leave a comment:


  • CEBRAIL
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • CEBRAIL
    replied

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X