Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Wanted "ADMIRAL"
Collapse
X
-
Hello, do you have the file pcb of this admiral?Originally posted by bernte_one View Posti can give you when i am back at home
i am currently workin on my second Admiral
hope that i can make geotech vdi working in this projectAttached Files
Leave a comment:
-
Hello, do you have the file pcb of this admiral?Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
Good job guys.
I also polish, refine, adjust and tinker my PCBs.
And these are my results...:
Leave a comment:
-
Peace be upon you, where is the location of the toggle switch between the two tones on the board?
Leave a comment:
-
Hello friends, I want to get the two-tone Admiral PCB file and the location of the variable resistors
The second question is, is the two-tone board separated from the main board? I would like a response from you, and thank you very much
Leave a comment:
-
After several experiments with different components and their replacement...
I think it turned out well...
- Likes 3
Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
I'm going to shoot a new video soon. There is a wrong resistor on the pc and the schematic. The pcb has changed from beginning to end. When you open it too much, the caploya makes a noise because the resistors do not meet the voltage.
Leave a comment:
-
Thanks for share this info. Put video in Youtube to see how is works on field. Greetings!!!
Leave a comment:
-
lm324 13 14 pin 47 k 200 k insert 2 ton switch end to end 1 and 3 pin 4m7 resistor 2 ton will be fixed
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
lm324 13 pin 14 pin 47 k direnc y?kseltin 200k ?ift ton stabil olacak sivic ucdan uca direnc takın 4m7
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: