Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted "ADMIRAL"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bonchev2
    replied
    On minus on PCB but more important is how you connect the shield of the coils. I guest that is the problem. Better got to my Youtube channel I have a lot videos about Admiral

    Leave a comment:


  • Zotchin
    replied
    Originally posted by bonchev2 View Post
    What searching coil are you using? I guess it's not nulling properly. place a coin on top of searching coil and shifted until you have what nulling you want. Other problem can be coils shield as well. Return 15k resistor the problem is nor from him
    Nothing
    Can you tell me where did you attach the minus of the both coils

    Leave a comment:


  • Zotchin
    replied
    Originally posted by bonchev2 View Post
    What searching coil are you using? I guess it's not nulling properly. place a coin on top of searching coil and shifted until you have what nulling you want. Other problem can be coils shield as well. Return 15k resistor the problem is nor from him
    OK I will try again

    Leave a comment:


  • bonchev2
    replied
    What searching coil are you using? I guess it's not nulling properly. place a coin on top of searching coil and shifted until you have what nulling you want. Other problem can be coils shield as well. Return 15k resistor the problem is nor from him

    Leave a comment:


  • Zotchin
    replied
    bonchev2
    I do the same like you but I can't measure less than this one in rx preamp .
    I try 27k instead 15k resistance it drops to 1.6vpp but not good sin wave. what can you say?
    I see one of your video that you get about 0.300vpp I try but nothing.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Zotchin
    replied
    Good

    Leave a comment:


  • gurdal
    replied
    Hello to everyone Jibril Master Lives,
    i talked to her

    Leave a comment:


  • Zotchin
    replied
    Hello all
    You heard about the earthquakes in turkey and cebrail is from there.
    Is he okay?

    Leave a comment:


  • Rasol
    replied
    Originally posted by Carl View Post
    There is a zip file in post #8; inside that zip file there is copper.pdf.
    I am looking for a pdf of this
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Rasol
    replied
    Originally posted by Carl View Post
    There is a zip file in post #8; inside that zip file there is copper.pdf.
    The two are different
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Carl-NC
    replied
    There is a zip file in post #8; inside that zip file there is copper.pdf.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rasol
    replied
    Originally posted by Carl View Post
    Did you look at copper.pdf in post #8?
    I did not find

    Leave a comment:


  • Carl-NC
    replied
    Did you look at copper.pdf in post #8?

    Leave a comment:


  • Rasol
    replied
    You have the PDF file?
    black and white
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Rasol
    replied
    Originally posted by Carl View Post
    Did you look at post #8?
    I did not find black and white as pdf file

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X