Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted "ADMIRAL"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • gurdal
    replied
    Originally posted by bonchev2 View Post
    Hi gurdal, very nice work can you shared TX & RX data and what wire you used. Greetings and all the best
    Hi
    TX 1.114 Mh-0.30 330NF
    RX 7.15 Mh- 0.60 68NF

    Leave a comment:


  • bonchev2
    replied
    Hi gurdal, very nice work can you shared TX & RX data and what wire you used. Greetings and all the best

    Leave a comment:


  • gurdal
    replied
    hi all,
    RX and TX with aluminum foil shielding

    Leave a comment:


  • getsa
    replied
    ... and here's how my latest PCB works - outside the workshop:



    Everithing is still very "raw", but for now I'm happy with the result...

    Cheers!

    Leave a comment:


  • getsa
    replied
    Checking the tressh stability behaviour outside and air test.

    Leave a comment:


  • CEBRAIL
    replied
    Potentio meter be installed and adjusted instead of r45 39 k

    Leave a comment:


  • CEBRAIL
    replied
    R45 39k resistance is required to see gold clearly under 39k bricks and granite rocks and to prevent the device from losing depth in the soil.

    Leave a comment:


  • CEBRAIL
    replied
    Originally posted by Zotchin View Post
    Hello all
    You heard about the earthquakes in turkey and cebrail is from there.
    Is he okay?
    Thank you, I'm fine. We had a disaster in Debre, thank God, I'm fine.

    Leave a comment:


  • h9361
    replied
    Originally posted by Emersonpaz View Post
    [ATTACH]58122[/ATTACH][ATTACH]58123[/ATTACH]
    Thank you dear Emersonpaz
    Has anyone tested this version yet?

    Leave a comment:


  • getsa
    replied
    Hi guys,
    For the experiment - try what happens when R31 (39k) is removed​...
    This resistor do the threshold smoother, but the last few centimeters are heard weaker... (as if the last 2-3 sm in depth are lost...)
    Removing it, the target can be still be heard with a loud sound at the farthest possible distance​, but the device become more nervous, and some additional measures need to be undertake to calmed it down...
    Try it and share your experience and opinion...
    Greetings!

    Leave a comment:


  • markantony
    replied
    Originally posted by markantony View Post
    Hello enthusiasts. I offer you my experience in the manufacture of Admiral. I got the boards from my colleague Bonchev2, very good workmanship. Pro correct installation work without problems. Tx -60 (0.40mm), Rx -140 (0.25mm). C tx - 220 nf. 7.5 khz. For C-Tx, use for voltage 160. On the generator I used R -24 ohms. Make sure the sine wave is stable. Instead of LM324, I used - TS 274, it works better. For the receiver, I used - TS 272. It turned out with very good depth, and discrimination. This from me...https://youtu.be/oD2JilWuO_U
    Click image for larger version Name:	dataurl981327.png Views:	0 Size:	416 Bytes ID:	414009​

    The metal detector is now ready.https://youtu.be/KFE0NMnXCnM
    Click image for larger version

Name:	dataurl717637.png
Views:	502
Size:	416 Bytes
ID:	414183​

    Leave a comment:


  • bonchev2
    replied
    Good job Mark, the device work perfect and yes can be experiment with this detector a lot. Greetings!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • markantony
    replied

    Hello enthusiasts. I offer you my experience in the manufacture of Admiral. I got the boards from my colleague Bonchev2, very good workmanship. Pro correct installation work without problems. Tx -60 (0.40mm), Rx -140 (0.25mm). C tx - 220 nf. 7.5 khz. For C-Tx, use for voltage 160. On the generator I used R -24 ohms. Make sure the sine wave is stable. Instead of LM324, I used - TS 274, it works better. For the receiver, I used - TS 272. It turned out with very good depth, and discrimination. This from me...https://youtu.be/oD2JilWuO_U
    Click image for larger version  Name:	dataurl981327.png Views:	0 Size:	416 Bytes ID:	414009​

    Leave a comment:


  • getsa
    replied
    Let's shake up the section a bit...

    Leave a comment:


  • Zotchin
    replied
    Originally posted by bonchev2 View Post
    On minus on PCB but more important is how you connect the shield of the coils. I guest that is the problem. Better got to my Youtube channel I have a lot videos about Admiral
    I don't know how but I get the lowest mesurment less than 0.200vpp .
    I soldr wires in their places I don't use the line form pin 1 of 1458 it's not working with me and I connect the shild of rx with (-) tx that's it
    Iam confused!
    Yes I bend the both DD little bit the straight side.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X