Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted "ADMIRAL"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CEBRAIL
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • CEBRAIL
    replied
    There is a rx 50k pot. Yes, you can fine-tune the ferrite from there. You know it will increase the depth

    Leave a comment:


  • Zotchin
    replied
    Originally posted by CEBRAIL View Post
    Good work
    But why there is a 50k pot in rx sideClick image for larger version

Name:	Edited_20210326_230705.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	492.3 KB
ID:	359437

    Leave a comment:


  • CEBRAIL
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Zotchin
    replied
    Originally posted by CEBRAIL View Post
    Nice worke

    Leave a comment:


  • CEBRAIL
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • CEBRAIL
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Zotchin
    replied
    Originally posted by CEBRAIL View Post
    The cervical range should be 1.9khz. You could not delete the ferrite brick between tx rx.
    I'm still trying
    Maybe I will find a solution

    Leave a comment:


  • CEBRAIL
    replied
    The cervical range should be 1.9khz. You could not delete the ferrite brick between tx rx.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zotchin
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    welcome amigo.
    i'm not english speaking man. my native is russian.
    Thank you for the welcome

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by Zotchin View Post
    Kt315 thank you
    I am not good at English because I am an Arab who will read all this
    Anyway i have to try understand anything
    welcome amigo.
    i'm not english speaking man. my native is russian.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zotchin
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    be cause the soil has covering effect. ITMD is good book to read at first for any question minded.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsYOUqz4-ps
    Kt315 thank you
    I am not good at English because I am an Arab who will read all this
    Anyway i have to try understand anything

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    be cause the soil has covering effect. ITMD is good book to read at first for any question minded.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zotchin
    replied
    Why is the distance decreasing in the soil
    Knowing that the distance in the air is good

    Leave a comment:


  • Zotchin
    replied
    Op04
    thank you for your the suggestion
    I will try it

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X