Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TGSL prints

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ripsdevala
    replied
    Originally posted by ripsdevala View Post
    I think this is all ....Switch+pot[ATTACH]36722[/ATTACH]
    Sorry for the trouble, did my cableing is right, if not can you do some sketch?My pcb is almost full with parts, just one or two more.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by CDI View Post
    Dear Ivconic, can u please give quick comparation between 1265 version and cz 5?
    I have one empty pcb, version cz5, but i dont have any file about placement components.
    Which one working better?
    At the time i had spare enclosures from Fisher CZ5 and Fisher 1265 metal detectors.
    So i tried to draw TGSL pcbs to fit into those enclosures, therefore i named my draws like that; "CZ5 and 1265".
    At the time i also was not very skilled with Sprint Layout (not saying that i am now), so my pcbs are not state of the art.
    Both are made and working.
    If there are some differences; than those are "chronological" differences, as i experimented much with various modifications.
    Each one of those should work.
    I don't remember the details, but luckily i used to wrote about those in TGSL topic. I guess everything is there.

    Leave a comment:


  • CDI
    replied
    Dear Ivconic, can u please give quick comparation between 1265 version and cz 5?
    I have one empty pcb, version cz5, but i dont have any file about placement components.
    Which one working better?

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by ripsdevala View Post
    Thanks sir, I will put all the remaining parts and buy the missing part, just to make sure about 22ohm resistor and one voltage diode 4v3 is not a wrong value of IN4148? Thanks before

    This
    [ATTACH]36733[/ATTACH]
    Those are correct.

    Leave a comment:


  • ripsdevala
    replied
    Thanks sir, I will put all the remaining parts and buy the missing part, just to make sure about 22ohm resistor and one voltage diode 4v3 is not a wrong value of IN4148? Thanks before

    This
    Click image for larger version

Name:	sketch-1469503811756.png
Views:	1
Size:	656.1 KB
ID:	346182
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Here it is on the fly, unsorted, directly from the schematic:
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    I guess there are minor differences, that's because TGSL "survived" dozen adaptations so far, maybe more...
    At the time i projected that pcb and schematic (2004. or 2005. not sure...) i had very bad habit NOT to write BOM lists! Sorry!
    I usually use schematic later and from if extract the BOM list if needed.
    Shortly; i don't have it...

    Leave a comment:


  • ripsdevala
    replied
    May I have your parts list and lettering?, its different from sticky thread part list

    Leave a comment:


  • ripsdevala
    replied
    I think this is all ....

    Switch+pot
    Click image for larger version

Name:	sketch-1469403251104.png
Views:	1
Size:	788.1 KB
ID:	346173

    Leave a comment:


  • ripsdevala
    replied
    I see, let me try.... will report here after got a clue....
    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    PCB photo view :
    Click image for larger version

Name:	gsabrelight.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	593.2 KB
ID:	346169

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Schematic :
    Click image for larger version

Name:	gsabrelight.JPG
Views:	4
Size:	677.6 KB
ID:	346168

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	tgsl.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	759.9 KB
ID:	346166
    Click image for larger version

Name:	tgsl2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	705.4 KB
ID:	346167

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    If you follow the schematic carefully; you can recognize all the components and cabling points.
    Those fets are J107 or BF245 (with reversed pinouts).

    Leave a comment:


  • ripsdevala
    replied
    Ivconic sir, thanks for the sharing, but i cant find post about your cableing, pot,sw,etc here, and some part is different with sticky thread by Qiaozi, sorry for the trouble.

    ?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	sketch-1469383817913.png
Views:	1
Size:	502.2 KB
ID:	346165

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X