Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TGSL prints

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ranis
    replied
    Hello friends, good evening, I built the tgsl version of Mr. Ivonico, I saw in a file that I have to have -5v, in D6, block 3, but I can not -5v. My doubt is: There will only be -5v with the coil in place and right? Well I put the whole plate together but I still have not made the coil. And he does not make sound without the coil? I'll only have -5v, with the reel? Sorry if you do not understand, I'm using the Google translator. If you're in the wrong place, excuse me.
    Thank you.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	18716684_1322464477873629_237240829_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	348595 Click image for larger version

Name:	18685611_1322464374540306_289653708_n (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.0 KB
ID:	348594

    Leave a comment:


  • ripsdevala
    replied
    As long as you follow the diagaram, all will work

    Leave a comment:


  • ranis
    replied
    Good evening, the values are these 4k7?
    Did yours work?
    Thank you. I'm from Brazil.

    Leave a comment:


  • ripsdevala
    replied
    I mean for YB4328, my budget is at max for this one, 2ch 20mhz, 400v max.
    If someday I need more i will upgrade it, thanks for the suggestion Rick, I will pick it up today if have a time.

    Leave a comment:


  • rickb
    replied
    Stick with the 2 ch DSO 094. Being able to see both ch. while triggering on 1 ch. removes the ambiguity in phase measurements and timing relative to a reference.

    This guys stuff is being pirated by others, so buy it directly from him or AccuDIY if you can.



    Rick

    Leave a comment:


  • ripsdevala
    replied
    Ok guys I buy it, as oldchart say before
    Originally posted by Old cart View Post
    I do not recommend that model. It has very limited functionality for this use the bandwidth is only 200Khz which is too low and it has only a single channel which wil not allow you to compare the timing between two signals. This requires two channels to do easily.
    One last limitation is that it is limited to only 50 volts which is easily exceeded by many PI detectors.
    Keep looking and see if you can find one that is:
    at least 1 MHz bandwidth
    at least 2 channels
    can tolerate at least 200 volts

    this one would be a little better, it is made by the same manufacturer.

    It has more bandwidth, lower noise, still is only one channel but has external triggers so you can measure between two channels, and does have a case.

    Leave a comment:


  • ripsdevala
    replied
    Its about $116, not used, old stock, 100Mhz would be pricey

    Leave a comment:


  • rickb
    replied
    How much is the scope? for an IB detector, 20 Mhz dual trace is fine. For a PI with a cpu, 100 MHz would be better. If you still have interest in a new scope, read this post, http://www.avrfreaks.net/comment/834238#comment-834238) and then read the entire thread. With Agilents (HP and now Keysight) help, Rigol designed a series of entry level DSOs for Agilent. While not up to the level of my Tek TDS3012, it is still a very capable scope and a LOT less expensive. Read the thread and search for reviews.

    Leave a comment:


  • ripsdevala
    replied
    Good day all, blobber I just change the cable its still make double beep in close range.
    Btw about my oscilloscope order, its rejected and refund, now i have one choice for used analog YB4328 20mhz near my place, is this good enough?

    Leave a comment:


  • ripsdevala
    replied
    Yes you are right, when fliped coin back or front its make double beep, i will try again later...

    Leave a comment:


  • blobber
    replied
    Your distance is not too bad, I think you have still wrong relationship in phase TX / RX. With oscilloscope and careful adjustment capacitor in RX tank you will make correct phase.
    You should have now a double beep, while you swing the coin flat over your coil, if so, you should change wires in RX!
    I hope you will get soon your oscilloscope...
    Than also you can change maybe IC's and see, which one gives most gain..

    Leave a comment:


  • ripsdevala
    replied
    Originally posted by ripsdevala View Post
    Nothing change.....
    Btw I already get 28cm, 30cm with pft...pft....trrttt..trtt sound, by tgsl v.3 with hard stiff stoned resin glued coil, but how you made it into 40cm and nulling at 4mV.... any methods that i dont know maybe?
    28cm only on thin side of the coin not from back or front side.... why?

    Leave a comment:


  • ripsdevala
    replied
    Nothing change.....
    Btw I already get 28cm, 30cm with pft...pft....trrttt..trtt sound, by tgsl v.3 with hard stiff stoned resin glued coil, but how you made it into 40cm and nulling at 4mV.... any methods that i dont know maybe?

    Leave a comment:


  • ripsdevala
    replied
    Originally posted by blobber View Post
    Maybe my first post (#84) this thread will help you.
    There is only a very small area, in GEB adjustment, where I have a good detection range.
    Let me try with multiturn trimpot...
    Btw my best nulling is 12mV with help from a thin foil

    Leave a comment:


  • blobber
    replied
    Maybe my first post (#84) this thread will help you.
    There is only a very small area, in GEB adjustment, where I have a good detection range.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X