Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TGSL prints

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ripsdevala
    replied
    Yes, 2 weeks or more to arrive, I will work another thing maybe

    Leave a comment:


  • blobber
    replied
    As I already said, I change the connection until I get the best result. So I am not sure.
    I think you have changed it already, right? When you get your oscilloscope, you will watch for the right wave form pin 7 of LF353 and TX/RX relationship in phase.

    Leave a comment:


  • ripsdevala
    replied
    Originally posted by blobber View Post
    About oscilloscope, I would say, both are good enough, I would choice the cheaper one of course.
    Okay then I pick intrustar, hantek clone but the review is good.

    What about this blobber, im right, right?

    Leave a comment:


  • blobber
    replied
    About oscilloscope, I would say, both are good enough, I would choice the cheaper one of course.

    Leave a comment:


  • ripsdevala
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • blobber
    replied
    No, it is 100 nF.

    Leave a comment:


  • ripsdevala
    replied
    Blobber, is this a mod? 1N caps
    Click image for larger version

Name:	sketch-1471650852974.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	160.4 KB
ID:	346338

    Leave a comment:


  • ripsdevala
    replied
    Originally posted by chevesne View Post
    @ ripsdevala.

    [ATTACH]36911[/ATTACH]
    Nothing change, still at 15cm

    Guys tell me what to buy, HANTEK or INTRUSTAR?
    I read some serious review about hantex and get a doubt about it.
    INTRUSTAR
    ISDS205A Virtual PC USB oscilloscope, 2CH 20 MHz 48MSa / s FFT analyzer, Data Logger


    HANTEK
    From Factory Directly Hantek 6022BE 20MHz 2 channels 48MSa/s USB Digital Oscilloscope Dual Channel With 2 Probes

    Leave a comment:


  • chevesne
    replied
    @ ripsdevala.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	sketch-1471194935766.png
Views:	1
Size:	126.4 KB
ID:	346327

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by blobber View Post
    I have for my TGSL/Bandido coil
    TX 6,0 mH, 20 Ohm, 99 turns 0,3mm
    RX 6,5 mH, 21 Ohm, 104 turns 0,3 mm
    DD27
    but not sure about wire diameter

    Is the the 0,33mm the wire diameter ?

    Leave a comment:


  • CDI
    replied
    That's it. Almost the same.

    Leave a comment:


  • blobber
    replied
    I have for my TGSL/Bandido coil
    TX 6,0 mH, 20 Ohm, 99 turns 0,3mm
    RX 6,5 mH, 21 Ohm, 104 turns 0,3 mm
    DD27
    but not sure about wire diameter

    Leave a comment:


  • CDI
    replied
    What about coil spec's? Diameter, inductance, resistance, wire? On my 3.0 version i'm using standard parameteres: 6 and 6.5 mh, wire is 0.27. Resistance about 22 - 23 ohm's. Size is 27 cm.

    Leave a comment:


  • blobber
    replied
    Aha..I don't know the difference about Bandido and umax2.
    Yes I am very satisfied with my tgsl. Next weekend I have time, to finish the project, at first without vdi, the pic I have ordered from China, so I have to wait.
    I tried also different chips to replace, I think LF357 too, but as I remember right, LM833 gives more gain. LT1115 I have not.

    Leave a comment:


  • CDI
    replied
    I have that version with 2 pcb's but never maked one to see how it work's. That version is umax 2 version with some mistake.
    Well, look's like diy tgsl can do double distance detection than factory one tgs.
    Did u tried to replace LM308 with newer LT1115?
    Btw, today tried to replace LM833 with LF357 and device is more quiet, i was realy suprised.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X