Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TGSL SMD

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ripsdevala
    replied
    I'm not sure with ny lcr...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180124_194144-600x800.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	140.9 KB
ID:	350388
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180124_194058-600x800.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	132.9 KB
ID:	350389

    What frequency should i get when i attach 3mH inductor to Tx J1, just for test.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hyena
    replied
    Originally posted by ripsdevala View Post
    I just finish the smd board with concentric coil
    Tx 6mh 20cm diameter
    Rx 6.5mh 10cm diameter
    Cx about 28 turn

    When i check the freq from Tx coil i got 13.2khz with air deep about 18cm.
    When i reduce the winding to get 14.5khz for Tx and 13.9 for Rx, the deep is very low...
    Any sugestion?
    Your residual voltage is?

    Did you measure caps and inductance? for 22n and 220n with freq 13,2kHz I am getting 7,2mH. Something is wrong...
    Last edited by Hyena; 01-24-2018, 11:11 AM. Reason: Sentence added

    Leave a comment:


  • ripsdevala
    replied
    I just finish the smd board with concentric coil
    Tx 6mh 20cm diameter
    Rx 6.5mh 10cm diameter
    Cx about 28 turn

    When i check the freq from Tx coil i got 13.2khz with air deep about 18cm.
    When i reduce the winding to get 14.5khz for Tx and 13.9 for Rx, the deep is very low...
    Any sugestion?

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    I've never seen this particular layout before, so be careful. I recommend only using proven layout, as it saves a lot of pain down the road.

    Leave a comment:


  • BKY1337
    replied
    The red frame is still 70,8mm but the green copper is about 69mm , i think it will work.
    I need to place the GB Pot more to the right and make the filled areas (corners) nicer.

    Im not sure about this layout by the way, i found somewhere in the internet its not tested.

    Thank You!

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    or you could go with bigger enclosure

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    even smaller
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • BKY1337
    replied
    Looks good. I could use a tape to prevent a connection between the enclosure and the rails.
    But it is still too big, i measure 70,8 mm.

    My enclosure is 70 x 100mm and i need a little bit space for speaker and pots.

    Sorry, and thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Look at this, it will fit
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • BKY1337
    replied
    Thank You , im not sure with the left side , the smd capacitors because the pcb will be in a groove and my enclosure is an aluminium one. I fear that there will be a connection between the 12v rail and the capacitors.

    I think its still a little bit too big , but thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Toros
    replied
    [QUOTE=BKY1337;238931]Can someone make this layout a little bit smaller?
    It needs to be 70mm wide or less. A little bit smaller would be better.
    I have 70mm space in my enclosure.

    Is this enough?
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • BKY1337
    replied
    I dont understand what you mean. When i scale it down it will be smaller and the parts wont fit anymore.

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    thats easy to do, just load into sprint,go to file/print, you will see scale option. you can use this to reduce or increase size of layout to print for etching.

    Leave a comment:


  • BKY1337
    replied
    Can someone make this layout a little bit smaller?
    It needs to be 70mm wide or less. A little bit smaller would be better.
    I have 70mm space in my enclosure.

    smd_tgsl,obrada.rar

    Leave a comment:


  • ripsdevala
    replied
    Originally posted by dbanner View Post
    You have to connect TX coil to get correct power supply voltages. Did you try it with Tx coil connected?
    You're right DB! Now its working, Thanks
    And i forgot the conection of 4024 gnd, you need to make a link to the nearest gnd supply.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X