Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
TGSL SMD
Collapse
X
-
I forgot to mention drill data(excellon), which you can also create in sprint layout.
-
Here is screenshot of gerber file for bottom copper created in sprint, as you can see, it's perfect for pcb manufacture.Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
I did this before and i got a bottom layer which was bigger than the board.
It was the blue layer. I opened it with online gerber viewer.
Here is what i got:
TGSL SMD Gerber Files.rar
EDIT: It looks different when i open it with sprintlayout.
I realized that this board doesn't have a bottom Layer.
But it looks like the solder mask is only around the holes and not at the whole board.
Are my files ok?
Leave a comment:
-
Open layout in sprint, then go into files/export>gerber export. You'll see a new window open up. Simply click on boxes of layers you want to convert to gerber(bottom copper etc.) and click create gerber files. Then to view gerber files you have created just go into file/gerber import. A new window will open up, then you simply load your gerber files, you can view each layer seperately. It's very easy.
Leave a comment:
-
This doesn't work properly. And i think the tracks are too close together but im not sure.
Leave a comment:
-
Export gerber from sprint layout 6 for pcb manufacture.https://youtu.be/tTZBH_-5P1c
Leave a comment:
-
Sprint layout 6, you can export gerber files, as for which size smd, just go into macro components in sprint layout and drag a component from macro library over to layout. If the footprints match, then take note of name of component. You can also right click on component in layout and view properties panel which gives all specs. of component.
Leave a comment:
-
And which SMD size is this? I measure 2,8mm from pad middle to pad middle.
Leave a comment:
-
Can somebody make gerber files from TGSL smdv1?
It's the one from dbanner post #3.
Leave a comment:
-
I tried this method with the backing paper suggested and it peels right off. It works great with tiny tracks.
Leave a comment:
-
I already know this site , i found it there. But unfortunately without .lay file.
I think the small version from you is the best choice for me.
But im not sure if i can make it with toner transfer.
I have a russian version too which is slightly bigger than yours and without smd 4024.
I found it here in the forum.
Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment: