Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about tgsl

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • waleed
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    I made a lot now ^^

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    look video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fPQfm8cmAM


    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    look up around, in junk dump, oldie manganese-zinc batteries. you will get tons of the graphite.

    Leave a comment:


  • waleed
    replied
    Kt315, this the video I'm talking about, is that the Graphite powder they use in shielding or this is different ^^

    Leave a comment:


  • waleed
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    two tone realisation REAL is just in GMT KING COBRA. in tgsl it is false because the tones are ferrous/nonferrous.
    while in GMT two tones are low-of-foil/above-foil. GMT has especial NOTCH filters for that.
    so no interest to the matter in tgsl from my side.

    pleasure
    Thanks you got a point

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    two tone realisation REAL is just in GMT KING COBRA. in tgsl it is false because the tones are ferrous/nonferrous.
    while in GMT two tones are low-of-foil/above-foil. GMT has especial NOTCH filters for that.
    so no interest to the matter in tgsl from my side.

    pleasure

    Leave a comment:


  • waleed
    replied
    Haha, oki it worked, I didn't wrap the tape hardly, kt315 did try the two tone mod on your tgsl?, because it didn't work properly for me

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    graphite from pencil ahaha!!! you made my day!

    look pics in album https://www.geotech1.com/forums/album.php?albumid=102

    Leave a comment:


  • waleed
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    turn off your mind now!, do BY HANDS.
    Haha I liked this comment, one question does pencils contains graphite?, because I saw a video he said you can get graphite from pencil

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    DO STANDART CLASSIC GRAPHITE LAYER, turn off your mind now!, do BY HANDS.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • waleed
    replied
    Kt315 So what do you recommend?, and waltr even the frequency I check it at uni also, I only have multimeter for AC and DC voltage I check nulling on it.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    look on the pic. do resume and change your shielding on standart graphite powder cover.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • waltr
    replied
    Originally posted by waleed View Post
    It's normal electrical tape, and I can't check inductance if it changes or not because uni is closed now for two weeks because of Corona Virus :/

    Do you have the TX oscillator still on a perf board??
    Then use the oscillator to check frequency. If frequency changes with wrapping with tape it is due to inductance changing.

    Leave a comment:


  • waleed
    replied
    It's normal electrical tape, and I can't check inductance if it changes or not because uni is closed now for two weeks because of Corona Virus :/

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    you got closed circuit for electromagnetic field because your tape is foil, clear conductor.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X