Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

complete project Circuit diagram

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • eclipse
    replied
    So far so good. I'm done the schematic and off to the pcb design, which is actually the harder and more time consuming part.

    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Tinkerer
    replied
    Originally posted by eclipse View Post
    Im also interested in trying it out, theres alot of info here on the forum if you browse. There isnt a complete file as you might be hoping so... If im gonna build it it will take time as the best way is redraw the schematic and use that to figure how it works. Anyone else wants to get involved in reviving this ? Its quite challanging i think.
    Show me what you got. I can probably fill in the blanks.
    Some time ago somebody showed a Tinkerer RX schematic and wanted to work on it. So I sent him a complete populated and tested RX board, but never heard of him anymore.

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    Im also interested in trying it out, theres alot of info here on the forum if you browse. There isnt a complete file as you might be hoping so... If im gonna build it it will take time as the best way is redraw the schematic and use that to figure how it works. Anyone else wants to get involved in reviving this ? Its quite challanging i think.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tinkerer
    replied
    Originally posted by wmx9911 View Post
    hi Tinkerer
    Have you a latest completed metal detector project,I saw your previous project. admire!!
    regards
    Sorry for the late reply. I do not look in here very often.
    I lost nearly everything, when my computer crashed and the backup hard drive also stopped working at the same time. I do have some very old backup DVD's with some things about metaldetectors on it, but it is very tedious work to find anything specific.

    Leave a comment:


  • wmx9911
    started a topic complete project Circuit diagram

    complete project Circuit diagram

    hi Tinkerer
    Have you a latest completed metal detector project,I saw your previous project. admire!!
    regards
Working...
X