Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is only one detector better than Deus - it is Deus with larger coil!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dbanner
    replied
    Thank you ivca.
    I have to tell you, before I go from this place, that I respect you, and hold you in the highest regard.
    Dbanner.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Testing Odysee:

    Testing HF coil with Deus on heavily infested site, ancient Roman brick and bronze ring.

    Leave a comment:


  • Funfinder
    replied
    > BTW my magentometer detects small iron pliers at 3.5 meters in air.
    Meaning actually not much in real world situations.

    What? Not much??? These are unbelievable great results !!!
    Then you can detect sunken tanks from 50m?

    As long as the region is not polluted with rusty nails. *laugh*

    Leave a comment:


  • trifun
    replied
    Thanks for your reply. I think I've solved the problem

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by trifun View Post
    Ivconic, can you call me somehow? I need your advice... Tvoj zemljak a pitanje je u vezi TGSL-a. Pozzz
    Sorry i can't help you. Haven't done anything on VLF I/B subject for years. I am out of that story.
    I don't even recall the simple facts anymore.
    Anything from lumberjack&chainsaw simple life; just ask, i am mostly into that now.

    Leave a comment:


  • trifun
    replied
    Ivconic, can you call me somehow? I need your advice... Tvoj zemljak a pitanje je u vezi TGSL-a. Pozzz

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    And by night Lamborghini beast roaring through the forest:

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    BTW my magentometer detects small iron pliers at 3.5 meters in air.
    Meaning actually not much in real world situations.
    ...
    Another day; another vehicle:

    Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20190331_15_16_09_Pro.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	386.9 KB
ID:	353703

    Leave a comment:


  • Funfinder
    replied
    Ottman merchants don't like to dig deep! *laugh*

    Yesss !!! My personal congratulations!
    btw. you may find 25m +- of such roads still stuff.

    And nothing bad against your magnetometer!
    If we take a look at marine magnetometers
    they can detect cannons and other big stuff
    from a pretty far distance, if they are good
    or in combination with sidescan sonars etc.

    And if such a sea-magneto detects 10m far
    away ironhoards also a hand-held can do it.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Funfinder View Post
    ...there were also some merchants who buried their whole money near the way...
    Ottoman merchant lost this and Deus with smaller coil discovered it. It was shallow find.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT0003.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	151.4 KB
ID:	353694

    Leave a comment:


  • Funfinder
    replied
    Do you wanna detect the northern pole or what?
    Are you sure this magneto is deeper than any good non-motion IB with large coil -
    not to compare with such smartphone-girl-toys like the Deus (means God, OMG)

    btw. I have found out that in your region, Ivconic - I like you, really! -
    (sorry, but please understand that I hate any unproven LRL-claims)
    - if we would meet in person we'd have the greatest time ever! -
    (I'm even listening to Serbian Turbo-Folk sound while I'm writing this)
    Roman horse sandals did not was in use! That's the reason why you
    couldn't find any of them.

    It's crazy how far the archaelogical knowledge is meanwhile,
    so someone can grab such info as if it would be grass on the way.

    I wish you good luck with other Roman road finds, Ive,
    there were also some merchants who buried their whole money
    near the way, perhaps you can grab such cache, but please use
    the Deus with LARGER COIL! ;-)

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    It is "small" Yamaha, 120cca. Nice for going searching.
    Several weeks ago i had nice "mingling" with 200hp Hayabusa, the beast itself.
    After that experience; this one is a toy to play with.

    Leave a comment:


  • tragac
    replied
    good idea ...good cross with good md

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20190323_15_02_02_Pro.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	768.8 KB
ID:	353667

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X