Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscilloscope

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • greylourie
    replied
    Looking on the internet....Google says Instek. But Owon has nice screen.

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Sorry, I am comparing 60Mhz OWON with 70Mhz GDS, as 100MHz is less comparable, except if price is the same.

    Leave a comment:


  • Thomas
    replied
    What is the price difference? and I like the Owon, 70 vs 100 MHz, 5.7" vs 8" screen, 2M vs 10M points Record length. and the Owon has an optional battery pack to make it portable.

    Leave a comment:


  • mohandes
    replied
    Originally posted by WM6 View Post
    According data, first one..
    thanks WM6
    any idea , any body ?
    regards

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    According data, first one..

    Leave a comment:


  • mohandes
    replied
    to buy scope i have questions , i ask my friends but i want know which is better :
    GDS-1072A-U OR Owon 7102??????
    regards

    Leave a comment:


  • sled
    replied
    just use high voltage probes then, 2kV 100MHz quality probes go for less than 30USD on ebay

    Leave a comment:


  • bklein
    replied
    Watch the max. Input voltage per channel. That one says 250V and you will likely be seeing higher than that on a PI design.

    Leave a comment:


  • Silver Dollar
    replied
    Ya there's nothing like a scope to fix problems or learn exactly what's going on.
    I'm borrowing one from my Bother in law it is quite fancy. You can even read phase!
    Here's a pic;
    Click image for larger version

Name:	GEB Min.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	339931

    Leave a comment:


  • geoscash1
    replied
    Thanks WM6, that's all I needed to hear... and yea, it is a weird optical illusion, the buttons and knobs are all perfect...

    I Appreciate the quick reply,
    Geo

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    More than enough for your MD DIY needs.

    According photo it is not misused (is red button on time base knob broken or this is photo optics?) by previous owner. If all is OK, $50 is take it!

    Leave a comment:


  • geoscash1
    started a topic Oscilloscope

    Oscilloscope

    Hey guys,

    I do not currently have a scope and have been looking for one just to fulfill the needs for use with building a few
    (probably more ) metal detectors.

    I know I have seen the recommended from everyone, being it should have 2 channels and at least 20MHz as a
    good base for using with testing the metal detectors.


    I found this one for 50 bucks, works perfect and the guy will even drop it off to me.


    Does it look to have everything needed based on the pic for what I would need it for?
    Cant seem to find much info on it...


    Thanks in advance and appreciate any feedback..
    Attached Files
Working...
X