Hi Marty,
Did you ever do one of the Crossbow machines or just the Mirage? I was thinking about getting a few Crossbow boards made as the Gerber files are here.
Cheers
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
The Crossbow Classic PI
Collapse
X
-
Hi 6666,,,Yes its a shame about that site,,I logged in everyday just like I do on here,,tons of info and great reference. Hope the tests results are satifying and best wishes for you both. Regards, Marty.
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post@6666,,,Sven closed it down over a year ago,,I think through the lack of people using it or because there weren't many people building. I was building my 2nd Mirage and I had misplaced some some build info and tried logging in to re-download what I needed but couldn't. contacted Sven and he told me he had closed the site. Hope you and your wife had a good Christmas together and I hope she's recovering well, Regards, Marty.
Hi Marty, thanks reply, pity it closed down there was some good reference material in there. Yes we had a good Xmas thanks, hope you did to, the missus is battling on with still more tests.
Leave a comment:
-
@6666,,,Sven closed it down over a year ago,,I think through the lack of people using it or because there weren't many people building. I was building my 2nd Mirage and I had misplaced some some build info and tried logging in to re-download what I needed but couldn't. contacted Sven and he told me he had closed the site. Hope you and your wife had a good Christmas together and I hope she's recovering well, Regards, Marty.
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post- Here is the original User manual (attached).
- Garrett SeaHunter MkII mono coils work very well with the Crossbow. I've tried both the 14"x10" and the 8". You will have to change the coil connector to suit.
- Any other mono coil should also work, such those from Minelab and White's Electronics.
- The forum does not allow you to send PMs, or to attach files, until you've made at least one post in the forum.
The instructions you have posted are for Crossbow clone, not the original.
You can find more information on Sven's PI Forum at -> https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/area51pi/
Hi Sven what happened to your forum ?
Leave a comment:
-
See Post #18Originally posted by ADE SUSANDI View Postsalam i from indonesia My nam ade . please send me about information PI crossbos thank so much i try to built crossbow clasic
my email [email protected]
thank so much my friend
Leave a comment:
-
[QUOTE = Qiaozhi; 234590] Apakah ini Crossbow PI yang baru-baru ini dijual di eBay Inggris?
Jika demikian, itu menggunakan PCB yang dipasok oleh Sven, dan saya yakin itu telah sedikit dimodifikasi. Sejauh yang saya tahu dari foto eBay, rangkaian pemeriksaan baterai dan pengisi daya baterai internal telah dilepas. Paket baterai NiMH telah diganti dengan paket Li-ion, dan pengisi daya eksternal yang sesuai. Selain itu, MOSFET telah diubah dari IRF740 menjadi IRF840, dan elektronik ditempatkan di selungkup yang berbeda. Mungkin ada perubahan lain, tetapi ini tidak langsung terlihat dari foto.
Saya dapat mengirimi Anda Panduan Pengguna asli melalui email jika Anda mau. [/ QUOTE]
salam i from indonesia My nam ade . please send me about information PI crossbos thank so much i try to built crossbow clasic
my email [email protected]
thank so much my friend
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post@Carlos,,,Thanks for the reply. Do you have a layout you can share please?,,Thanks,,Marty
Look schema electrice
Leave a comment:
-
I think everyone assumed you were testing a Crossbow Classic PI clone in your video, as you posted it in the Crossbow thread.Originally posted by Carlos View PostHello everyone. No, I use the modified Sanbanks circuit with an IRF740 mosfet, the LM318 ic and a voltage duplicator circuit.
Carlos
Although, if I go back over this thread, I see that you did mention that fact in a post from over 2 years ago.
Leave a comment:
-
@Carlos,,,Thanks for the reply. Do you have a layout you can share please?,,Thanks,,Marty
Leave a comment:
-
Hello everyone. No, I use the modified Sanbanks circuit with an IRF740 mosfet, the LM318 ic and a voltage duplicator circuit.
Carlos
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Carlos,,,Really impressed with your video. Are you using the same layout as in the original Crossbow Gerber files? Thanks, Regards,,,Marty
Leave a comment:
-
Carlos,thats very impressive the air testing that you are getting from your Crossbow,mine which is one of the original ones and No13 is still going strong with the SeaHunter coils on the machine,possibly the best condition one and wont ever sell it either because of the rarity factor.
Leave a comment:
-
Hi, Everybody, I have posted on this forum before about a year ago as wayne.inspain but I forgot my password. I am interested in the crossbow classic and asked about doing a project. I took a long time to decide to start because where I live in Andalusia it has been made against the law to use metal detectors anywhere. punishment is 6 month behind bars and or 10000 euro fine. I ordered the components and knocked the circuit up on a bread board, it sort of worked so I ordered 10 boards to be made. I have made the circuit and a coil and got it working. results are promising it can detect a 10 cent coin at about 400mm. If anyone is interested in how I got on let me know. I am not an electronics engineer so nothing will be technical.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: