Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

opamp comparator tester

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by dbanner View Post
    Toros, I saw your short video(very short indeed). I take it that alternate flashes signifies a good chip? How to interprate the flashes?
    KT, what about single comparators like for eg. LM311? Will tester work for these as well?
    i did not make a place for single comparator. only for that using in metal detectors - LM393, LM339, LP339 (fisher SZ5, -6)
    can not correct the layout more, the batch had ordered.

    Leave a comment:


  • Toros
    replied
    I think a separate socket should be made for a single comparator. The idea is for the KT315, which has predicted this problem and has made a separate socket for a quadruple comparator.
    The video is really short, but it will not be seen anymore except the flashing of the diodes.

    Leave a comment:


  • Toros
    replied
    Originally posted by dbanner View Post
    Toros, I saw your short video(very short indeed). I take it that alternate flashes signifies a good chip? How to interprate the flashes?
    KT, what about single comparators like for eg. LM311? Will tester work for these as well?
    The correct operation is counted with the successive blink of the red and red diodes.
    LM311 is a differential comparator.Pins do not match. I just tried it with the tester. It is not possible to take into account the correct IC operation. Only the yellow diode lights up. Red does not shine.

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Toros, I saw your short video(very short indeed). I take it that alternate flashes signifies a good chip? How to interprate the flashes?
    KT, what about single comparators like for eg. LM311? Will tester work for these as well?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    on my board i included a socket for quadruple comparator. its supply pins are not fit quad opamp.

    Leave a comment:


  • Toros
    replied
    How this tester works. Below I show a short video of poor quality. The length of the clip is dictated by the need to fit in 1 megabyte size. Nevertheless, you can see how the tester works. Quadruple, dual and single operational amplifiers are mounted. You may see that the single and dual amplifiers work normally while the quadruple is defective - two of its four amplifiers do not work.
    The clip is only 2 seconds long. Review it several times.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    ordered a pcb' batch.

    yours

    Leave a comment:


  • Toros
    replied
    Originally posted by dbanner View Post
    Toros, the RAR file "OP AMP TESTER 2" doesn't contain anything in it. Or maybe my software isn't seeing it?
    Hallo dbanner!
    My computer opens the file. My program is WinRAR 5.40
    In any case I upload my board here as well. It is made on the original board published on the Internet. Here LF356 is mounted on the back of the board.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Toros, the RAR file "OP AMP TESTER 2" doesn't contain anything in it. Or maybe my software isn't seeing it?

    Leave a comment:


  • Toros
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    thank you Toros. i am using datasheets. i think there is still wrong in resistors values in the generator but
    that will be tuned in on-a-board process.
    The scheme works without any problems. I've tried it. I only had to fix the power failure of the quadruple operating amplifier. My board got a little bigger than yours.
    I posted it here:

    Post No 71

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    thank you Toros. i am using datasheets. i think there is still wrong in resistors values in the generator but
    that will be tuned in on-a-board process.

    Leave a comment:


  • Toros
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    thinking to do it. i read again very much problems and people are not able to fix them.
    so that will give a chance. i did not checked this schematic and doing as-is.
    Here is the wrong power supply of the quad amplifier.

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Gwil, you are correct. Thanks for pointing that out to me.
    Looking very good KT

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Gwil, i have all kind of the switches. so i take it in my hand and check by tester on-connection. yup, you are right.
    i set 6 pin switch. look above i gave a link on this tipo and look last schematic with this switch.

    thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    thank you guys. i also added '3 pole terminal block'.

    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X