No announcement yet.

Inside GEMS okm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If someone has luck - which you (and I) had in this case - finding a lot interesting is possible - check again your PM - s'il vous plait - sometimes the original language sounds better!

I found this OKM GEMS clip in arabic - from 10 years ago:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dAfsVmVp_I

OKM should be careful that betrayed treasure-hunters don't go after their own money - or "busting" them with other methods!
    They are hiding behind "somehow a little bit working" smartphone-magnetometers (which are for real treasure-hunting pretty useless, only useful working for HUGE ferro-magnetic iron- or steel-objects) so they can claim that the rest of their crap also is working - by creating "interesting or much promising" screen-output. Sure, the bandwidth between "actual possible" metal-detection and no longer detecting is fluent and it might be their own wishdream to widen these borders, but they must provide money back warranty etc. Or they have to become accompanied at every step they make so everyone will see how they exactly are finding with their dowsing-d*cks err "LRL-tools" the microscopic tiny gold coins from 100 meters away! hahaha

btw. L.F. Celine said that the p*ssy is the Goldmine! of the poor women, so it seems that building and selling LRL's is the gold-mine of "poor" unscrupulous and depraved men!

Comment

Comment

hello, speaking of okm, I have a small idea on how it started, indeed it is necessary to make deep investigations on this company as I did and I already know that the creator of this company having gable on street in germany , is a defector engineer from the Turkish company Makkro, I then reviewed the history of his devices and discovered that the: Future I-160 was a magnetometer but since this device was very precise, I deduced that the Turkish had had this device made by a German engineer in order to be able to launch his business on the market, it was after this series of very precise magnetometers that things began to go wrong, the devices following the first series were only **** and cost the skin of the buttocks, so I deduced that the Turkish had separated from his German engineer and that it was he and his team who henceforth designed his **** at the exorbitant price that we knows
        here is a video of the first Future I-160 bought by a French engineer and which shows the efficiency of this magnetometer and that is why years later, that is to say today it is still offered at more than 25000.00 euros.

Comment

Thank you for the info AK48.

These sinsister OKM-types better would have become pirate-sea-farers with their lust for stealing and "fascination" about magnetical devices! But perhaps they were just bored... hahaha

I don't know any Tuerk company or German Tuerks called Makkro - seems its different from Makro-Nokta, because the Nokta/Makro-Group NEVER built or sold any magnetometers and also no pulse-induction stuff, but started with already pretty good non-motion metal-detectors!

-

With these visual magnetometers someone can fool people the same as with these most of the time totally worthless GPR-screen outputs !!!

These devices are created to pretend that there is something and then you buy an excavator or rent a driller for 10.000 dollars (if its enough at all), you start to dig deep holes as you can see in the series "Lost Gold Of World War II" (this is Philippines - Ya-ma-shi-ta treasure hunting series, same worthless and just tension, suspens, cliffhangers, ads and commercial generating sh** hype as Oak Island) and in the end it was all in vain !!!

These companies first motivate the treasure-hunters extremely by creating fantastic: "you" will get a life full of wealth-perspectives (to rob the money from them) but finally these victims have become just frustrated because of such evil persons with their disgusting dirty betraying-machinery in the background. Who cares, these monsters and their families are dying meanwhile anyways, hahaha. This is called fate, destination, Karma, preposition, predetermination or simply bad luck. Same as with all these filthy gain-of-function-bio-weapon creators. Hahaha, I hope they get a nice journey into the everlasting hunting-grounds!

Comment

good evening, sorry I made a mistake, this ingenieur is a defector from the Makro-Nokta company with which he no longer has contact, the device whose video and attached in my previous post is only effective for the void
            moreover all the devices presented as GPR and which are in fact magnetometers with imaging are only effective for vacuum and not all, some are precise like that of the video, the Future I-160 when the others I do not know them not but it is sure that most are junk, about the advertising on the commercial pages of these dream sellers, I, in the past, wrote an email to OKM to tell them to stop their false advertising and that their devices were only vulgar magnetometers which could not detect non-magnetic metals such as gold or silver but only ferrous metals and that if they did not rectify their pages, I would be happy to alert everyone in world of treasure seekers with supporting scientific evidence and that's what they did, just go to the OKM page and we see that the word GPR has disappeared

Comment

What the crack - this OKM guy from East-Germany really is the BLACK SHEEP from Makro, Istanbul ??? hahaha - Really? About what is this guy dreaming at night? "Dream Seller" is the perfect expression or title for such fools. "We are just dealing in dreams", same as the everyone psychologically manipulating Shanson-music-business with their "kitchen-psychology" messages of: "life is always so fantastic no matter what".

My congratulations that you made that these conartists no longer will use the word GPR for their stuff. Because of fear of repressions. But we will see how they will change their cunning strategies because I guess they are far from ending their dirty business completely!

btw dirty business - if you wanna see this Guyane series i can help you, but its far too unrealistical and totally psychopathic. They are pretending that everyone becomes killed who is working at a South-American gold- or gems-mine - which is completely bull**** because I know someone personally who worked in a Brazilian emerald-mine! Some movie- and "reality-docu"-makers have a completely sick fantasy! Its totally wasted time to watch their unrealistic fairytales.

And the problem with OKM is not just their visual-magnetometers but far more these other LRL-things they sell for 10.000 Euros per unit!
              They have geiger-counter-tubes inside and they claim they are "extreme directional" so they find you a gold coin from at least 100 meters and some people are so stupid to believe it! This is the old principle: No matter how crazy is the crap someone is saying, he (she) always finds one who believes it. hahaha

[their trick is: they claim that the gold creates "ionisation" above the surface (ionized air) and their directional ionic-tubes would detect this.]

Maybe someone must contact Makro-Nokta in Istanbul directly to shut this OKM company completely finally! They have more influence and know the history of this person and his "followers", even if he fled to Germany because of his dark activities. He would have drawn the rest of the company into the dirt and destroyed their good reputation - because Makro/Nokta also has a good connection with the Tuerkish state concerning demining devices, state-organized recovery of antique relics (support of archaeology) or security related topics.

-

All these LRL-companies are working with the same methods as fortune-tellers and astrologists, they wanna make big money but are avoiding any scientific proof! As you said, dream-sellers or telling stuff people wanna hear and "receive" their big lucky-life-hopes from.

"Oh fantastic, Madame Venus told me that I will have a brilliant future in front of me if I follow here advice, so from now on I will visit her at least once a month !!!"

"How much does she charges for her phenomenal and miraculous services?"

"This doesn't matter, as long as she tells me that my life will become fantastic! And she even is conjuring the spirits of the planets for me with her magical sigils and spells! So I can be sure that my life will be wonderful!"

"OK, then good luck with your supernatural b*tch-witch and may you always have enough money to hear your own wishdreams. The Pithia from the Oracle of Delphi (antique Greece) was already drugged by poisonous gases coming from the ground and told everyone the greatest wisdoms ever! I guess even Alexander the Great one searched for her advice!"

-

Here you see the "youth-sins" of Nokta-Makro but for luck they stopped this superstitous crap since 10 years ago:
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqQAf2ROII4

Comment

Working...
              X