Clear All

i donĀ“t know.

Comment

3500 Euro without PC

Comment

what?

give me a referenzadress

Comment

For over $3500 bucks US that cobbled together looking gizmo better be able to find diamonds, rubies and all other precious goodies.

Comment

home-build GPR

English version on home-build GPR is under construction, will be ready soon, when read it, if you have questions send me E-mail. http://m12.hit.bg/gpr_eng.html

Comment

iĀ“m waiting

Comment

Home-build ( cheap )
                GROUND PENETRATING RADAR ( GPR )
                http://m12.hit.bg/gpr_eng.html

Comment

the page not run

Comment

I have the same problem, I get 5 bars and then it freezes. I've left it there for a couple of minutes and it never gets past the 5 bars.

Comment

the server is to slow - post the picture here!

Comment

I have similar problem .

Comment

Petar Valchev
                          [email protected]
                          Bulgaria

Home-build GROUND PENETRATING RADAR
                          This ground penetrating radar (GPR) has been designed specially for treasure hunting. GPR can find subsurface heterogeneities, as a cavities, tunnels and other objects. The obtained information immediately appears on the laptop display. GPR can find good, subsurface cavities large than 1metre x 1m x 1m, with so-so flat ceiling. Less objects will be find with difficulty and not so deeply. Laptop can be any pentium or even though old 486 with DOS, and COM port ( RS232 ). Manufacturers advertise for similar antennas 150Mhz depth from 7m to 10m, but with a small letters write 'Depth of investigation is understood to be detection depth of a flat boundary with reflectance equal to 1'. But reflectance equal to 1, have only metal flatness 4m X 4m, or a lake bottom. A cave in limestone or dry Soil, have reflectance equal to 0.5 and then 10m x 0.5=5m, but it is true if the cave is big and have flat ceiling.
                          Specification: Frequency 100 MHz, 150 MHz, 250 MHz, more suitable is antenna 150MHz.
                          Current consumed - 0.25A from 12V battery.
                          Weight - kg 4 with battery.
                          Underwritten examples a real and everyone can teste it.

Examples:
                          1. Photo and result of little cave: width 1.5m, length 2m, height 0.8m, the ceiling is 1m deep from surface.

2.Photo, result and plan of the cave: width 1.5m, height 1.8m, the ceiling is from 1.2m to 4m deep from surface.
                          position a - theceiling is 2m deep from surface
                          positionb - theceiling is 2.2m deep from surface
                          position c - theceiling is 3m deep from surface

3. Photo and result of investigation.
                          Wall - 0.3m deep from surface.
                          That investigation is with difficulty and can be make from operator with very good experience. Limestone and Dry Soil have similar dielectric constant. To find Limestone in Dry Soil is with big difficulty and have not guarantee to be successful, because the wave can not to reflect.

3500 Euro with software, without laptop.

Download software (demo version) from: http://m12.hit.bg/demo.exe or if can not, send me E-mail.

Comment

valchev, to avoid slow download; post the pictures as jpg extension not gif.

regards,

Comment

please upload the picture here

Comment

Working...
                              X