Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Epe pic magnetometer
Collapse
X
-
My original msg seems to have been erased. The brief answer is that the magnetic cores of FG sensors are critical. I'm guessing that the shape of the hysteresis curve for the material chosen determines how well the FG works, esp. how sensitive it is. The US Navy has a complete electronics course online (NEETS something, if I go look up the exact name, this msg will be erased. If you have trouble, write me.) In chap. 3, on special amplifiers, they have a few pages describing 'magnetic amplifiers', which use DC coils to amplify relatively large AC currents. If you already know a little electronics you should be able to follow along if you begin with that section. I was fascinated by it. I intend to learn more about magnetic 'circuits'. Without ferromagnetic cores, there are no magnetic circuits.
-
Yeah, I've seen all sorts of brief and rather inc omplete articles on the web so far. The sensors probably require cores made of special ferrite or maybe Finemet or amorphous metals. I still don't understand why/how the Speake sensors output a varying frequency. Still looking. I'm interested in using the device as a tool, not as a purely educational project.
Leave a comment:
-
This program 3DFieldPro read notepad records from Magnaradar,record name is EarthMag. Please your opinion!

Leave a comment:
-
and my grandmother to write program to communicate with epe
!!Find a real programmer !!
Leave a comment:
-
Originally Posted by sapica
Epe pic magnetometer - TO JE APARAT KOJIM SE SNIMA,ON PRAVI SNIMAK /KAO SNIMAK 1/,ZATIM SE TAJ SNIMAK OTVORI U PROGRAMU MAGNARADAR.U TOM PROGRAMU SE VIDI DALI IMA NEKOG METALA I TACNO MESTO GDE SE ON NALAZI.TO SE GLEDA U FULL GRID.POSTOJI I FULL GRAF,GDE BI TREBALO,DA SE VIDI DALI IMA NEKIH SUPLJINA U ZEMLJI NA DELU KOJI SE SNIMA.
ISTI OVAJ SNIMAK MOZE DA SE KORISTI I U PROGRAMU 3DFildPro BILO KOJE VERZIJE GDE TO STO JE SNIMLJENO MOZE DA SE VIDI U 3D DIMENZIJI. /
you know so much ,how epe can not open image in 3d pro fild and in magnoradar and in which color is metal and cavities do not know ? but to not know and who connect to the epe magnoradar
very strange !!!! actually it does not really work !! I asked the question directly to that alleged which is connected with epe with the program and he himself does not know where the color metal !what does it actually less common in txt format no sequence numbers ,,that do not match general real view photos ,and this was confirmed and customers which are purchased
Leave a comment:
-
Please read the forum rules ->Originally posted by sapica View PostEpe pic magnetometer - TO JE APARAT KOJIM SE SNIMA,ON PRAVI SNIMAK /KAO SNIMAK 1/,ZATIM SE TAJ SNIMAK OTVORI U PROGRAMU MAGNARADAR.U TOM PROGRAMU SE VIDI DALI IMA NEKOG METALA I TACNO MESTO GDE SE ON NALAZI.TO SE GLEDA U FULL GRID.POSTOJI I FULL GRAF,GDE BI TREBALO,DA SE VIDI DALI IMA NEKIH SUPLJINA U ZEMLJI NA DELU KOJI SE SNIMA.
ISTI OVAJ SNIMAK MOZE DA SE KORISTI I U PROGRAMU 3DFildPro BILO KOJE VERZIJE GDE TO STO JE SNIMLJENO MOZE DA SE VIDI U 3D DIMENZIJI.
ONO STO MENE INTERESUJE KOJA JE BOJA ZA KOJI METAL U PROGRAMU MAGNARADAR,KAKO DA ODREDIM DUBINU TOG METALA,KAKO DA ODREDIM SUPLJINU,TJ KOLIKA JE SUPLJINA,KOLIKO DUBOKA?
Compared to some of the other Treasure & Metal Detecting forums, you will find my rules to be rather simple. I pay for this web site, 100%. I do not accept advertising money from anyone, therefore I do not answer to anyone. Everyone is invited to be candid. However, Be polite. Write messages as if you are standing in
You must make your posts in English.
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Saplica,
could you translate in english for us?
Thank you.
Best.
D.
Leave a comment:
-
Epe pic magnetometer - TO JE APARAT KOJIM SE SNIMA,ON PRAVI SNIMAK /KAO SNIMAK 1/,ZATIM SE TAJ SNIMAK OTVORI U PROGRAMU MAGNARADAR.U TOM PROGRAMU SE VIDI DALI IMA NEKOG METALA I TACNO MESTO GDE SE ON NALAZI.TO SE GLEDA U FULL GRID.POSTOJI I FULL GRAF,GDE BI TREBALO,DA SE VIDI DALI IMA NEKIH SUPLJINA U ZEMLJI NA DELU KOJI SE SNIMA.
ISTI OVAJ SNIMAK MOZE DA SE KORISTI I U PROGRAMU 3DFildPro BILO KOJE VERZIJE GDE TO STO JE SNIMLJENO MOZE DA SE VIDI U 3D DIMENZIJI.
ONO STO MENE INTERESUJE KOJA JE BOJA ZA KOJI METAL U PROGRAMU MAGNARADAR,KAKO DA ODREDIM DUBINU TOG METALA,KAKO DA ODREDIM SUPLJINU,TJ KOLIKA JE SUPLJINA,KOLIKO DUBOKA?
Leave a comment:
-
Building qestions
Hi to all forum friends.
I want to build the EPE Pic Magnetometer.I downloaded the whole projext from epe magazine online and got the schematic and pcb for the magnetometer.I also got the hex and asm file to programm the pic16F877.So far everything is ok.
But should i got the data from the magnetometer only to my pc?Should i got always next to me a pc or laptop?
Am i able to get the data from magnetometer to data logger and then to my pc?How am i supposed to connect the magnetometer to the datalogger?Is there any datalogger with an sd card?After getting the data to my datalogger how am i supposed to tranfer the data to my pc?
And last but not least;does the magnetometer.exe from epe magazine runs on windows7?
Friendly
demone
Leave a comment:
-
EPE Magnetometer Updates
Does anyone know of any updates to John Beckers' EPE Magnetometer which
appeared in the July and August 2004 issues of the magazine? Schematic, software,
anything.
Thanks
Leave a comment:
-
whether someone has tried to instead fgm3 change with flc100 ? and whether this is a possible replacement?
Leave a comment:
-
Or that there is this routine can be seen on display that the values two sensors does not equate command by pressing reset. Best Regards to everyone involved in programming.
Leave a comment:
-
Hello, I want all piam ,viewing hekskod that it there is a routine Reset only in the mode without Recording ,and there is no routine to reset when the recording mode ,whether I am right .
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: