If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
καλησπέρα Γιώργο , όχι ακόμη φίλε, έχουμε να διανύσουμε ακόμη δρόμο , θα σε ενημερώσω μόλις έχω νεώτερα , απλώς βρήκα μια μικρή άκρη και ελπίζω για κάτι καλύτερο ( να περνάς πάντα καλά )
friendly epitopios
καλησπέρα Γιώργο , όχι ακόμη φίλε, έχουμε να διανύσουμε ακόμη δρόμο , θα σε ενημερώσω μόλις έχω νεώτερα , απλώς βρήκα μια μικρή άκρη και ελπίζω για κάτι καλύτερο ( να περνάς πάντα καλά )
friendly epitopios
to miki73 as I wrote at the article Fluxgate sensor spacing , I found personally that the 1.20 meter distance is ok for me
the whole problem is the once for all calibration of 2 sensors
and i also looking for the riqht data logger !!
friendly epitopios
Hi Leto
thank you for your reply
when you say that :works OK but not very suitable for logging carl's gradiometer. you mean that there is another better and more suitable gradiometer for this data logger, that is EPE gradiometer ?
and if so , can you give the correct site of epe for ordering the kit?
thank you in advange
epitopios
There are two extra pages updating original article.. see attachement
This logger has 5V inputs with 10bit resolution.. but gradiometer DAC has 0 to max 2.5V output swing.. so hooking logger directly to AD557 you'll lose half of the 1024 levels (10bit resolution) . But no worry, you can constuct simple voltage folower circuit to adjust output dc voltage.
Thank-You for the updates Leto !! I am slowly collecting all information I can for this PIC-project . All I need is PCB layout and sensor information.......Regards............Eugene52
Leave a comment: