Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Epe pic magnetometer

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Orbit
    replied
    Of course you can !

    Leave a comment:


  • alikhan
    replied
    Software

    Originally posted by Orbit View Post
    two software !same sensor 200yt!exactly the same targets 2 row and 5 impulse ![ATTACH]31061[/ATTACH][ATTACH]31062[/ATTACH]
    HiI have made this magnetometer. Can any one give a hint about " how to use Geosurveior software"?Is it possible to transfer the data from logger to this software directly?All the bestAli

    Leave a comment:


  • spook_mer
    replied
    Hi, is there's a new version HEX file?

    Leave a comment:


  • rocco_k
    replied
    I want to make the scheme on Mr. ivconic

    Leave a comment:


  • SimonS
    replied
    here
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • rocco_k
    replied
    scheme то fgm 3 simple magnetometer,Can you it publishes?
    thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • Prospekteur
    replied
    Ok thanks a lot. It can be so easy..........;-)

    Leave a comment:


  • SimonS
    replied
    P mean PDIP package. So this is what you need.

    Leave a comment:


  • Prospekteur
    replied
    Hello

    have one Question about EPE pic magnetometer. In the partslist of EPE Mag is the Ic PIC16F877-20 as component listed. Can i also use PIC16F877-20P. What does the "P" stands for???

    Leave a comment:


  • SimonS
    replied
    I have better resolution
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	447.4 KB
ID:	341606
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	195.9 KB
ID:	341607
    Click image for larger version

Name:	3.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	267.5 KB
ID:	341608

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    two software !
    same sensor 200yt!
    exactly the same targets 2 row and 5 impulse !Click image for larger version

Name:	geosurveyor.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	341604
    Click image for larger version

Name:	neron.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	341605

    Leave a comment:


  • SimonS
    replied
    Sorry for late replays. I'm not often on my computer....
    Look very strange ALL programmators must do same job! There is something wrong on your side. Do you sure, that you have right fuses?
    Code:
    ; MAGGY700.ASM 30APR04 - COPYRIGHT JOHN BECKER - EPE MAGNETOMETER
    
    ;PIC16F877, 20MHz, WDT OFF, POR ON, XTAL HS
    
    ;PROGRAM WRITTEN IN TASM VARIANT - NEEDS TRANSLATING VIA TK3 TO SUIT MPASM
    
    ;Config register bits
    ; CP1 CP0 CP1 CP0 NIL CPD LVP BOR MCL OS2 POR WDT OS1 OS0
    ;  1   1   1   1   1   1   0   0   1   0   0   0   1   0
    ;N.B. Logic 1/0 do NOT necessarily mean that the function is On/Off
    ;respectively - refer to PIC16F877 data sheet

    Leave a comment:


  • lazzy
    replied
    SimonS

    The problem is both in the programming of the PICs but also on the board (tracks and components).

    The problems I described in my original post occured with a couple of pics programmed with Microchip Pickit3

    However, when I reprogrammed the same couple of PIC's with Velleman K8076 programmer the results were better:
    * with one of the pics, all installed eeproms are seen, and all functions are ok, but no data transfer is possible
    * with the other pic, all functions plus data transfer are ok, but the resulting data files are "empty" (no data)

    Regarding the board, I made only one modification: I put a 10K resistor between IC6 output and IC4 pin#1 (following shansov's tip after a post back in 2012)

    Generally, I see that much of the instability of the kit was due to programming and the bahaviour of the kit depends on the programming device and software.

    I will continue testing the kit and let everyone know about any other findings

    regards
    lazzy

    Leave a comment:


  • SimonS
    replied
    On post write there was problem with jumper.
    I sure there is problem on your PCB. Mine work fine. Can check power line, SCH, SDA? Or if it possible some hires picture of your board.

    best regards
    Simon

    Leave a comment:


  • lazzy
    replied
    SimonS

    thanks for reply

    I will check SCK/SDA but I dont think there is any problem - I do have jumpers under the eeproms

    I agree that there is no problem with programming the PIC - the problem is on the board, either a faulty track design or lack of necessary components (such as some resistors...)

    have you seen shansov's posts (#221-#223, posted in December 2012) regarding the same problem?
    and his solution, putting a 10K resistor between IC6 out and IC4 pin#1, instead of the jumper?
    have you tried this?

    regards
    lazzy

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X