Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tesoro vbreak mod help.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Silver Dollar
    replied
    Well a 4066 is single pole single throw. A 4053 is a double pole. The idea is to use one of
    the clock outputs from the 4024 when the GEB channel is positive and a different one
    when negative. So that switch chooses the tone.

    Leave a comment:


  • grizzly
    replied
    Thanks, I have a question what would you replace the max333 with. Like I said I am not really good at engineering just building. I was planning on building a Bandito 2 umax from the schematic on this fourm. I have most of the parts but it doesnt look like I will be building it anytime soon. I have 2 NTE4066b from that project.

    Leave a comment:


  • Silver Dollar
    replied
    Well here's 2 tone mod I was planning on using in my Bandito.
    You may have to change the MAX333 I was using it as it has
    4 switches and you only need 1 (but it has to be DPDT).
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2Tone.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	99.2 KB
ID:	342019

    Leave a comment:


  • grizzly
    started a topic Tesoro vbreak mod help.

    Tesoro vbreak mod help.

    I would like to add a variable tone break feature to my tesoro compadre. I would like to have a knob that i can adjust to split a high and low tone change point. The knob could be marked like a Disc knob. Just turn it to point at the point where you want the break to be. I can build just about anything but I dont know how to design such a circuit. Hoping one of you awesome Gurus could help me out on this.
Working...
X