Good work exzakt, congratulation.
Probably those "auto" selection is not factual auto, but usual fixed GB.
What about threshold?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Metal detector Detech EDS Reacher
Collapse
X
-
hello
here its a video with eds modification.it work nice.i have manual GB and auto.i will come back with more details soon.
Leave a comment:
-
In this case, better to left this project to someone other mission.Originally posted by esimplex View PostExcuse me, but how do I know which trimpot is the right one?
Yes it is - to replace your EDS Reacher with EDS Plus II (you wont regret).Originally posted by esimplex View PostIs there a way to avoid mistakes?
Leave a comment:
-
Excuse me, but how do I know which trimpot is the right one? Is there a way to avoid mistakes?
Leave a comment:
-
The simplest way is to replace your EDS Reacher with EDS Plus II.
To get more depth it is not only question of GB but Threshold too.
Another way: check by which of blue trimpot you can tune out GB by slight changing its value
(first precisely remark current trim-pots positions to not complete detune your Reacher).
This trim-pot can be later replaced by manual GB potentiometer. Be careful in what you done.
Leave a comment:
-
Metal detector Detech EDS Reacher
Hi are Mauro of Rome - Italy.
I would add the manual ground balance on my metal detector Detech EDS Reacher, who is able to help me?
Sorry for my English, I studied 50 years ago:-)Tags: None
Leave a comment: