Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

modification ATX

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • tifred
    replied
    Hello friends
    Here is the coil that the previous owner broke
    I will try to repair the coil but i need advice for winding.
    have you schematic or advice?
    the weight of the detector weighs

    Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_1037.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	109.5 KB
ID:	344272Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_1107.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	101.2 KB
ID:	344273Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_1109.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	344274Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_1110.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	344275Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_1111.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	104.3 KB
ID:	344276Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_1113.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	100.8 KB
ID:	344277Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_1115.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	99.4 KB
ID:	344278

    very light atx
    Click image for larger version

Name:	3.7 IB.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	344279

    Leave a comment:


  • tifred
    replied
    Thank Qiaozhi


    No, not used by the military. The previous owner was cut to make a light detector.
    But break everything .... and he walk the coil

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Nice job!

    Why was it in such a bad condition? Is it ex-military use?

    Leave a comment:


  • tifred
    started a topic modification ATX

    modification ATX

    HI
    This is my latest project.
    i buy a ATX in poor condition; it was cut to alleviate and break the coil.
    I buy a coil 5X10 infinium his works.
    I go up the pcb abs in a box, I graphiter inside the box and ride on an old white cane's.
    I am happy with the result, but I'm looking for an original coil atx but it is expensive in France.
    For information, I speak very little English, I use google ... traduitor

    The horror

    Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_1027.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	161.4 KB
ID:	369453

    Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_1028.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	155.2 KB
ID:	369454

    Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_1029.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	150.3 KB
ID:	369455

    Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_1030.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	156.1 KB
ID:	369457

    Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_1031.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	151.6 KB
ID:	369456

    the coil is hs ...

    Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_1032.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	163.6 KB
ID:	369458
    Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_1033.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	152.4 KB
ID:	369459

    And this is ma restoration ...it is very light but not waterproof.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_1090.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	151.4 KB
ID:	369460
    Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_1095.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	143.4 KB
ID:	369461
    Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_1096.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	160.8 KB
ID:	369462
Working...
X