Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

modification ATX

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • USHELEC
    replied
    [ATTACH]38719[/ATTACH]
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0475.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	404.9 KB
ID:	347771Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0477.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	641.4 KB
ID:	347772
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • USHELEC
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0477.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	641.4 KB
ID:	347768

    Leave a comment:


  • USHELEC
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0476.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	851.6 KB
ID:	347766Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0476.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	851.6 KB
ID:	347766Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0475.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	404.9 KB
ID:	347765Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0480.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	554.8 KB
ID:	347764Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0474.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	474.5 KB
ID:	347767

    Leave a comment:


  • USHELEC
    replied
    Here's what you can do.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0472.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	902.8 KB
ID:	347763

    Leave a comment:


  • USHELEC
    replied
    Here's what you can do. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0472.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	902.8 KB
ID:	347762Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0472.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	902.8 KB
ID:	347762Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0472.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	902.8 KB
ID:	347762

    Leave a comment:


  • Sean_Goddard
    replied
    Tifred, you have done an AWESOME job on that machine. Really nice work. Congratulations! IMHO it looks better than the ATX original machine.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by USHELEC View Post
    Hello, I can buy an electronic control board. The one that is located in the handle.
    It's probably best if you don't use white text on a near-white background.
    Also, is that supposed to be a question or a statement?

    Leave a comment:


  • USHELEC
    replied
    Hello, I can buy an electronic control board. The one that is located in the handle.

    Leave a comment:


  • tifred
    replied
    Hello
    I would like to sell my ATX ....

    Leave a comment:


  • Sean_Goddard
    replied
    Originally posted by Mechanic View Post
    Ooops, the preamp ic is missing from the last file.
    Please see the updated pic.. [ATTACH]34699[/ATTACH]

    Cheers Mick

    ROFLMAO

    Leave a comment:


  • tifred
    replied
    Hello ,thank .

    I buy it in bad condition

    The previous owner was cut to make a light detector. But break everything ....He walked on the coil and broke it

    Leave a comment:


  • daverave
    replied
    Originally posted by tifred View Post
    hello
    This is coil dd 10x14 infinium on my ATX ,

    [ATTACH]37942[/ATTACH]
    thats really cool what you done to your atx...did you dislike the original atx design or was it the weight problem.

    Leave a comment:


  • tifred
    replied
    hello
    This is coil dd 10x14 infinium on my ATX ,

    Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_1597.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	967.1 KB
ID:	347183

    Leave a comment:


  • Mechanic
    replied
    I'm sure I did at the time, but I can't find where I recorded it. Perhaps the OP(or someone who has one) could measure the coil inductance and resistance..

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by Mechanic View Post
    Hi Wm6,

    Could be something along those lines, however both sides of the tx coil need to be switched to the rx inputs while no tx is happening.
    Hi Mick

    Did you measure inductance of TX coil part? If it is about 250uH / 0.6R, then drawing I posted could be proper.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X