[ATTACH]38719[/ATTACH]
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
modification ATX
Collapse
X
-
Tifred, you have done an AWESOME job on that machine. Really nice work. Congratulations! IMHO it looks better than the ATX original machine.
Leave a comment:
-
Hello, I can buy an electronic control board. The one that is located in the handle.
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by Mechanic View PostOoops, the preamp ic is missing from the last file.
Please see the updated pic.. [ATTACH]34699[/ATTACH]
Cheers Mick
ROFLMAO
Leave a comment:
-
Hello ,thank .
I buy it in bad condition
The previous owner was cut to make a light detector. But break everything ....He walked on the coil and broke it
Leave a comment:
-
I'm sure I did at the time, but I can't find where I recorded it. Perhaps the OP(or someone who has one) could measure the coil inductance and resistance..
Leave a comment:
-
Hi MickOriginally posted by Mechanic View PostHi Wm6,
Could be something along those lines, however both sides of the tx coil need to be switched to the rx inputs while no tx is happening.
Did you measure inductance of TX coil part? If it is about 250uH / 0.6R, then drawing I posted could be proper.
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: