Originally posted by Nupi
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Can pinpointer detecting thin chain?
Collapse
X
-
Hello Nupi.
Put a resistor in series R2 100k. No changes.
Tried to put R2 220 k, 150k, as well as R220k and subsequently another trimmer 100k. no change. scheme works in the opposite direction.
Replaced R1 1k on 4,7k became stable adjustment and slightly increased sensitivity. but still works in reverse.
New coil wound counterclockwise unchanged. Probably and ostailyu. Do not know what else to do.
Sensitivity is not bad - a coin with a diameter of 23 mm - 8 cm.
Comment
-
Nupi hello.
Here is a photo and video tschgo yato I did.
DSCF2702.JPG
DSCF2703.JPG
DSCF2704.JPG
Новый.mov
Comment
-
Hello Davis9000.
What are the parameters of your coil?
1. The diameter and length of the ferrite cores.
2. The number of turns and wire diameter of the inductance L1, resistance.
3. The number of turns and wire diameter of the inductance L2, resistance.
4. The total inductance L1 + L2.
Comment
-
I made the coil following the instructions in this threads 4 page.Originally posted by aliaf View PostHello Davis9000.
What are the parameters of your coil?
1. The diameter and length of the ferrite cores.
2. The number of turns and wire diameter of the inductance L1, resistance.
3. The number of turns and wire diameter of the inductance L2, resistance.
4. The total inductance L1 + L2.
Comment
-
Hi aliaf,
Thanks for the image.
I think your breadboard have too much capacity.
I would recommend you to solder the pinpointer on a piece of Cartonboard.
The components paste you fixed with adhesive tape on the carton.
This is easy and fast.
You can quickly detect errors in this way.
I can not see if the windings are correct but,
you have very good wrapped the coils.
regards nupi.
Comment
-
Hello Nupi.
Seal the installation, nashol capacitor MKP 33 nf 1000 v everything worked perfectly.
It turns out the whole thing was in the condenser. Incidentally experimented with different film capacitors 33 nf, no one did not work.
Generally a capacitor MKP everything works fine.
Sensitivity to copper coin with a diameter of 23 mm - 7 cm.
Comment
-
Hi aliaf,Originally posted by aliaf View PostHello Nupi.
Seal the installation, nashol capacitor MKP 33 nf 1000 v everything worked perfectly.
It turns out the whole thing was in the condenser. Incidentally experimented with different film capacitors 33 nf, no one did not work.
Generally a capacitor MKP everything works fine.
Sensitivity to copper coin with a diameter of 23 mm - 7 cm.
So it was still the capacitor.
I have often said that it should be used an MKP capacitor and I say that not for nothing.
I hope others have finally learned from your experience.
Anyway, congratulations with the pinpointer.
regards, nupi.
Comment
-
Here's a link to the video. The quality is not very good, filmed web cam computer.
http://youtu.be/HVu8DPwGDm8
Comment

.

Comment