Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sandbanks

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • konan
    replied
    You can see pcb, electronic schematic with correct parts and look how it seen when is finished there http://www.skrivenoblago.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=106

    J think that mast be registred to see...

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by Morgan View Post
    I start this project 15 years ago,i get schematic from old electronics book. I stop construction becouse not find E176 transistor anywhere,now its time to finish the project,but i want to use 1mx1m coil.

    Regards
    Ypu can use a 1x1 coil at this detector without problems. The delay of this is 50us so you don't need to shield the coil.

    Good luck

    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • Morgan
    replied
    Pulse Induction

    Originally posted by Geo View Post
    This version is better.
    If you will construct the original one, you must find the metallic LM709, not the plastic. I constructed it before years.
    LF357 who used by Ivconic is much better.

    I start this project 15 years ago,i get schematic from old electronics book. I stop construction becouse not find E176 transistor anywhere,now its time to finish the project,but i want to use 1mx1m coil.

    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • Morgan
    replied
    Originally posted by DIRCEU View Post
    Hi! Morgan

    Use FET channel P only.

    other equivalences:

    2SJ 103 2N 5460 2N 5463 2SJ 105 2SJ 104 2Sj 107 2SJ 108 2N2606 2N5797 2SJ72 2SJ 110 2sJ 111.

    PS.: J 176 is the same 2SJ 176.

    Regards

    DIRCEU
    So many equivalent transistors !!!

    Thanks a lot,this solve the E 176 problem.

    Leave a comment:


  • DIRCEU
    replied
    Originally posted by Morgan View Post
    Thanks

    But E 176 or J 176 are dificult to find here...
    Do you know some other equivalence transistor ?

    Regards

    Hi! Morgan

    Use FET channel P only.

    other equivalences:

    2SJ 103 2N 5460 2N 5463 2SJ 105 2SJ 104 2Sj 107 2SJ 108 2N2606 2N5797 2SJ72 2SJ 110 2sJ 111.

    PS.: J 176 is the same 2SJ 176.

    Regards

    DIRCEU

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    This version is better.
    If you will construct the original one, you must find the metallic LM709, not the plastic. I constructed it before years.
    LF357 who used by Ivconic is much better.

    Leave a comment:


  • Morgan
    replied
    Transistor

    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    You might to look at this alternative version from Ivconic.

    Thank you

    I will analize this new version circuit

    Leave a comment:


  • Morgan
    replied
    Transistor

    Originally posted by DIRCEU View Post
    Hi! Morgan


    Yes. You can use HEF 4011 BP in IC 7 position.
    Only IC 3 is a unbuffered tipe (CD 4011 UB)
    In position TR 6 use J 176 (P-channel switch)
    2N 2646 is a unijunction transistor. Do not use it there.

    Best Regards

    DIRCEU

    Sorry,my mistake,i mean 2N3919,in replacement for J176.

    What you think ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Morgan View Post
    Thanks

    But E 176 or J 176 are dificult to find here...
    Do you know some other equivalence transistor ?

    Regards
    You might to look at this alternative version from Ivconic.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Morgan
    replied
    Transistor

    Originally posted by DIRCEU View Post
    Hi! Morgan


    Yes. You can use HEF 4011 BP in IC 7 position.
    Only IC 3 is a unbuffered tipe (CD 4011 UB)
    In position TR 6 use J 176 (P-channel switch)
    2N 2646 is a unijunction transistor. Do not use it there.

    Best Regards

    DIRCEU
    not find this transistor,i see in other Sandbanks shematic 2N3920,this one i can get

    Leave a comment:


  • Morgan
    replied
    Sandbanks PI

    Originally posted by DIRCEU View Post
    Hi! Morgan


    Yes. You can use HEF 4011 BP in IC 7 position.
    Only IC 3 is a unbuffered tipe (CD 4011 UB)
    In position TR 6 use J 176 (P-channel switch)
    2N 2646 is a unijunction transistor. Do not use it there.

    Best Regards

    DIRCEU

    Thanks

    But E 176 or J 176 are dificult to find here...
    Do you know some other equivalence transistor ?

    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • DIRCEU
    replied
    Hi! Morgan


    Yes. You can use HEF 4011 BP in IC 7 position.
    Only IC 3 is a unbuffered tipe (CD 4011 UB)
    In position TR 6 use J 176 (P-channel switch)
    2N 2646 is a unijunction transistor. Do not use it there.

    Best Regards

    DIRCEU

    Leave a comment:


  • Morgan
    replied
    Sandbanks PI

    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    No - these are not the same.
    The 78L05 ia positive 5V regulator, and the 79L05 is negative 5V.

    Hello

    I start the Sandbanks project many years ago ,now i want to finish. I have two questions for you.

    IC 7 can be HEF 4011 BP or need to be the same as IC 3 (CD 4011 UB) ?

    TR6, reference E 176 can be replaced by 2N2646 ?

    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Morgan
    replied
    Sandbanks PI

    Originally posted by Janotaking View Post
    The OPA237; OPA2237; OPA4237 are all equivalent to the LM7091? So I need to get the SO-8 single/dual that haves four legs xD Isn't it? And the TLE2021A is equivalent to the Tr6 -> E1761? ok.
    I've got the HEF4011BP that is the buffered type, but I can still use it for the IC7 correct? The IC7 is a buffered one isn't it?
    Now, the IC8 and the IC2 I've used a L7812CV for the IC8 its correct? And for the IC2 Ihave a L7805CV is that equivalent or the same as 79L051?

    Ok guys, thanks for the big help, I finally gone make a metal detector I hope it works

    Thanks a lot again. Stay cool, bye.

    Hi

    You still make confusion with nr of units and values,you put nr of units mixed with component value...Ex. E 176 (1) one unit ,component reference is E 176,see in schematic,not in parts list becouse is wrong.
    I have the same troubles...Start the project long time ago and now want to finish.

    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Without transformer.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X