You can see pcb, electronic schematic with correct parts and look how it seen when is finished there http://www.skrivenoblago.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=106
J think that mast be registred to see...
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Sandbanks
Collapse
X
-
Ypu can use a 1x1 coil at this detector without problems. The delay of this is 50us so you don't need to shield the coil.Originally posted by Morgan View PostI start this project 15 years ago,i get schematic from old electronics book. I stop construction becouse not find E176 transistor anywhere,now its time to finish the project,but i want to use 1mx1m coil.
Regards
Good luck
Regards
Leave a comment:
-
Pulse Induction
Originally posted by Geo View PostThis version is better.
If you will construct the original one, you must find the metallic LM709, not the plastic. I constructed it before years.
LF357 who used by Ivconic is much better.
I start this project 15 years ago,i get schematic from old electronics book. I stop construction becouse not find E176 transistor anywhere,now its time to finish the project,but i want to use 1mx1m coil.
Regards
Leave a comment:
-
So many equivalent transistors !!!Originally posted by DIRCEU View PostHi! Morgan
Use FET channel P only.
other equivalences:
2SJ 103 2N 5460 2N 5463 2SJ 105 2SJ 104 2Sj 107 2SJ 108 2N2606 2N5797 2SJ72 2SJ 110 2sJ 111.
PS.: J 176 is the same 2SJ 176.
Regards
DIRCEU
Thanks a lot,this solve the E 176 problem.
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by Morgan View PostThanks
But E 176 or J 176 are dificult to find here...
Do you know some other equivalence transistor ?
Regards
Hi! Morgan
Use FET channel P only.
other equivalences:
2SJ 103 2N 5460 2N 5463 2SJ 105 2SJ 104 2Sj 107 2SJ 108 2N2606 2N5797 2SJ72 2SJ 110 2sJ 111.
PS.: J 176 is the same 2SJ 176.
Regards
DIRCEU
Leave a comment:
-
This version is better.
If you will construct the original one, you must find the metallic LM709, not the plastic. I constructed it before years.
LF357 who used by Ivconic is much better.
Leave a comment:
-
Transistor
Originally posted by DIRCEU View PostHi! Morgan
Yes. You can use HEF 4011 BP in IC 7 position.
Only IC 3 is a unbuffered tipe (CD 4011 UB)
In position TR 6 use J 176 (P-channel switch)
2N 2646 is a unijunction transistor. Do not use it there.
Best Regards
DIRCEU
Sorry,my mistake,i mean 2N3919,in replacement for J176.
What you think ?
Leave a comment:
-
You might to look at this alternative version from Ivconic.Originally posted by Morgan View PostThanks
But E 176 or J 176 are dificult to find here...
Do you know some other equivalence transistor ?
Regards
Leave a comment:
-
Transistor
not find this transistor,i see in other Sandbanks shematic 2N3920,this one i can getOriginally posted by DIRCEU View PostHi! Morgan
Yes. You can use HEF 4011 BP in IC 7 position.
Only IC 3 is a unbuffered tipe (CD 4011 UB)
In position TR 6 use J 176 (P-channel switch)
2N 2646 is a unijunction transistor. Do not use it there.
Best Regards
DIRCEU
Leave a comment:
-
Sandbanks PI
Originally posted by DIRCEU View PostHi! Morgan
Yes. You can use HEF 4011 BP in IC 7 position.
Only IC 3 is a unbuffered tipe (CD 4011 UB)
In position TR 6 use J 176 (P-channel switch)
2N 2646 is a unijunction transistor. Do not use it there.
Best Regards
DIRCEU
Thanks
But E 176 or J 176 are dificult to find here...
Do you know some other equivalence transistor ?
Regards
Leave a comment:
-
Hi! Morgan
Yes. You can use HEF 4011 BP in IC 7 position.
Only IC 3 is a unbuffered tipe (CD 4011 UB)
In position TR 6 use J 176 (P-channel switch)
2N 2646 is a unijunction transistor. Do not use it there.
Best Regards
DIRCEU
Leave a comment:
-
Sandbanks PI
Originally posted by Qiaozhi View PostNo - these are not the same.
The 78L05 ia positive 5V regulator, and the 79L05 is negative 5V.
Hello
I start the Sandbanks project many years ago ,now i want to finish. I have two questions for you.
IC 7 can be HEF 4011 BP or need to be the same as IC 3 (CD 4011 UB) ?
TR6, reference E 176 can be replaced by 2N2646 ?
Thanks
Leave a comment:
-
Sandbanks PI
Originally posted by Janotaking View PostThe OPA237; OPA2237; OPA4237 are all equivalent to the LM7091? So I need to get the SO-8 single/dual that haves four legs xD Isn't it? And the TLE2021A is equivalent to the Tr6 -> E1761? ok.
I've got the HEF4011BP that is the buffered type, but I can still use it for the IC7 correct? The IC7 is a buffered one isn't it?
Now, the IC8 and the IC2 I've used a L7812CV for the IC8 its correct? And for the IC2 Ihave a L7805CV is that equivalent or the same as 79L051?
Ok guys, thanks for the big help, I finally gone make a metal detector
I hope it works
Thanks a lot again. Stay cool, bye.
Hi
You still make confusion with nr of units and values,you put nr of units mixed with component value...Ex. E 176 (1) one unit ,component reference is E 176,see in schematic,not in parts list becouse is wrong.
I have the same troubles...Start the project long time ago and now want to finish.
Regards
Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment: