Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ivconic
    replied
    Most probably version 3.30 is not working properly due presence of bootloader.
    I just finished "patching" of annoying counter at version 3.23 and now i am checking it and testing it.
    Soon i will post video to show it.

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    Originally posted by Altair View Post
    jladre,
    flat spider or basket, what kind of coil you raccomand?
    And with or without shield?
    Just make like this depend on your area. I used it at white beach so i dont need shielding. Click image for larger version

Name:	D-spider3.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	345489

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by jladre View Post
    I got 3.83 volts.

    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by silverdog View Post
    I believe so, the only ones i could source quickly were used ones from a reclaim company, pulled from old equipment

    Thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Altair
    replied
    jladre,
    flat spider or basket, what kind of coil you raccomand?
    And with or without shield?

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    Originally posted by 6666 View Post
    jladre
    would it be possible for you to take a reading with your multimeter for me please, if you cannot thats OK.
    I am interested in what dc voltage you have on pin 23 with no target, and coil away from all metal, thanks.
    I got 3.83 volts.

    Leave a comment:


  • karim1980
    replied
    thank you
    version 3.30 It is working normal to me

    Leave a comment:


  • silverdog
    replied
    Originally posted by 6666 View Post
    Thanks, are you useing a real lf357 ?
    I believe so, the only ones i could source quickly were used ones from a reclaim company, pulled from old equipment

    Leave a comment:


  • RS_Phil
    replied
    Version 3.30 is also working for me..

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by silverdog View Post
    I have 3.75v

    Thanks, are you useing a real lf357 ?

    Leave a comment:


  • silverdog
    replied
    Originally posted by 6666 View Post
    jladre
    would it be possible for you to take a reading with your multimeter for me please, if you cannot thats OK.
    I am interested in what dc voltage you have on pin 23 with no target, and coil away from all metal, thanks.
    I have 3.75v

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    Originally posted by 6666 View Post
    jladre
    would it be possible for you to take a reading with your multimeter for me please, if you cannot thats OK.
    I am interested in what dc voltage you have on pin 23 with no target, and coil away from all metal, thanks.
    I'll try if i have time tomorrow

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    jladre
    would it be possible for you to take a reading with your multimeter for me please, if you cannot thats OK.
    I am interested in what dc voltage you have on pin 23 with no target, and coil away from all metal, thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    I understood from previous posts that you cannot test the 328p pulse out without a coil connected, is that still the case ?

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by jladre View Post
    @ivconic, its still on english language.
    Ok, that's than because characters and words are twisted due code conflict with bootloader memory allocation.
    It will be solved by omitting the bootloader.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X