Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jladre
    replied
    @ivconic, its still on english language.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by jladre View Post
    I think so because the program is not designed to program through arduino.
    Yet it was successfully programmed and working, through the version 3.23.
    I guess version 3.30 needs overridden Atmega memory, additional 2kB occupied by standard bootloader.
    This further means that author reached the limits of Atmega's resources with latest version.
    Or... he followed this topic and decided to implement a "catch" (memory allocation) to prevent use of Arduino.

    Counter disabling was not done strictly because of Arduino presence, in that way it would be wrong conclusion.
    Counter disabling was done on much more delicate way by peek&poking through IDA diss&Avr Studio.
    It was done on previous versions and it will be done on latest too, no problem at all.
    It would not be a problem either to flash Atmega on conventional way, using ISP programmer.
    But i like to use Arduino because it's faster. And it allows playing with Nano and Mini, using them as "module" for various configurations.
    It's in favor of designers idea; not to harm it, because it offers to users wider choice when making this detector.
    As far as i saw; version 3.30 is also not on English language... or i am wrong?
    I got strange non-English words on the LCD, maybe because those were twisted due reduced displaying?
    Whatever the case; would be good to know real reasons why this is happening.
    I will try to nick out some free time to distinguish this.

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post

    Maybe it is in the way how Atmega is programmed?
    I am using Arduino for such task.
    All versions up to 3.23 including it are programmed the same way with Arduino and all working fine, except version 3.30.
    I think so because the program is not designed to program through arduino.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by jladre View Post
    It is working normal to me.

    Maybe it is in the way how Atmega is programmed?
    I am using Arduino for such task.
    All versions up to 3.23 including it are programmed the same way with Arduino and all working fine, except version 3.30.

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    Originally posted by Wiltran View Post
    hey Mr.Jladre, since you are a guru this will be simple for you, does firmware version 3.30 have any time limitations?
    It is limited up to 300 times on/off. After that you must reprogram your chip.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wiltran
    replied
    Originally posted by jladre View Post
    It is working normal to me.
    hey Mr.Jladre, since you are a guru this will be simple for you, does firmware version 3.30 have any time limitations?

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    Originally posted by jladre View Post
    You can used 15-20 pf capacitor.

    thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • timekiller
    replied
    Hi, I have no problem with LCD display 16X2 and version 3.30. But ground balance is not controlled, at 10-15 cm from the surface began ringing constantly. Exactly the same throughout the range of adjustment. My coil is not shilded , with version 3.23 this problem is missing .

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    Originally posted by pigeon View Post
    hi
    I could not find 18p I can use 15p

    thank you

    p.
    You can used 15-20 pf capacitor.

    Leave a comment:


  • gurdal
    replied
    atmel stüdyo fuse

    hi

    atmel stüyo What is the fuse settings ???


    Click image for larger version

Name:	felezjo atmel stüdyo fuse.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	148.2 KB
ID:	345478

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    Funny thing; version 3.30 is not working good with this LCD display which i used so far!?
    It displays some of the text only at left side of the display and the right side is blank!?
    Looks like it is 8x2 LCD and not 16x2 type!?

    I tried version 3.23 and it is working alright with the same LCD, so as all the previous versions.
    Only version 3.30 is not working good?
    Anyone having similar experience?
    Maybe version 3.30 is for use with different type of display?
    It is working normal to me.

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    hi
    I could not find 18p I can use 15p

    thank you

    p.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Funny thing; version 3.30 is not working good with this LCD display which i used so far!?
    It displays some of the text only at left side of the display and the right side is blank!?
    Looks like it is 8x2 LCD and not 16x2 type!?

    I tried version 3.23 and it is working alright with the same LCD, so as all the previous versions.
    Only version 3.30 is not working good?
    Anyone having similar experience?
    Maybe version 3.30 is for use with different type of display?

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    there are SEVERAL Model pcb which I can use.
    thank you.


    P.

    Leave a comment:


  • chevesne
    replied
    @ Silverdog,
    Thank you , but extreme burner is not compatible with usbtiny .I use a gui for avrdude : AVRdudess .Click image for larger version

Name:	avrdudess.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	229.9 KB
ID:	345446

    I'll wait for an USBasp programmer and try Extreme burner .

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X