Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ivconic
    replied
    Small update; finally it is discriminating!
    I have changed nothing, just used different adjustments in menus.
    Disc must be risen to maximum.
    GEB to 7 or 8.
    Than button Down for re-calibrating and that's it.
    It is now discriminating iron pliers from my workshop.
    Discrimination is not perfect, at the very end of detection it can confuse and display "non fe.." and produce short sounds.
    Also if i move and turn pliers in front of the coil; it can give false disc data on LCD and produce audio response.
    Definitely not better but also not much worse than many other "discriminating" Pi detectors which i saw so far.
    I guess i should try with different coils too.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by eclipse View Post
    Yeah I was asked this question, so I did check this - it appears that you need to use the latest version, mine is 1.4.3 and it has this option.

    Thanks eclipse , after much messing around have found ver 1.4.3 and it has the correct option will try to burn hex tomorrow

    Leave a comment:


  • BASEL
    replied
    Thanks kooyhar
    Thanks Qiaozhi

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    Yeah I was asked this question, so I did check this - it appears that you need to use the latest version, mine is 1.4.3 and it has this option.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by eclipse View Post
    I used ExtremeBurner for USBasp and it worked smoothly.

    eclipse which version of extremeburner did you use ? as I cannot see a 328p listed amongst the chip list ?

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Thanks Ivconic for link, now the next thing is to try and find the correct burning software and drivers to match the windows operating system for the laptop or pc to get the usb port to work correctly.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dabbo
    replied
    thank you so much!!

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Dabbo View Post
    Good morning everyone, I bought USBtinyISP and breadboard to upload the hex file on ATMEGA328P. What software I have to use with USBtinyISP? you have a schema that describes the correct connections. I found on the web many different schemes. I'm confused. thank you Dabbo.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dabbo
    replied
    Good morning everyone, I bought USBtinyISP and breadboard to upload the hex file on ATMEGA328P. What software I have to use with USBtinyISP? you have a schema that describes the correct connections. I found on the web many different schemes. I'm confused. thank you Dabbo.

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    In my experience iron discrimination is propotional to your coil size..in my 28cm coil i can only eliminate iron at a plier size and even smàll can but if i will try to reject such as paint spray can some valuable metals are also rejected. But for my 60cm coil i have no problem in discriminating big iron object like 4 liter paint can and still get those valuable metals.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Jladre dragomir , thanks , did you draw anything on paper that has the details of your 28cm coil ?

    Leave a comment:


  • dragomir
    replied
    small pliers also discriminates against them. such a large rusty iron I have not tried.

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by dragomir View Post
    unit really good discrimination. old nail separates it in any position and does not depend on the form.

    Interesting experience, thanks. What about something bigger than nails, par example bigger rusty iron wedge?

    Leave a comment:


  • dragomir
    replied
    unit really good discrimination. old nail separates it in any position and does not depend on the form.

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    I failed to make it to discriminate.
    Is it because of LF357? I can't tell.
    I put LF357 which i bought in local shop. I can't tell is it "original" or "copy".
    Somewhere i saw that LF357 in metallic case is used?


    Im only using the plastic one. Be carefull aboutvthis opamp because there is many fake like this in the market.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X