Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • tornado43
    replied
    Originally posted by Geo View Post
    Wich is the last version of firmware???

    last version 3.35. download link page 40 post 976 or http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attac...6&d=1466584392
    if you want to see felezjoo website link https://www.felezjoo.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2182

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Wich is the last version of firmware???

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by gurdal View Post

    Leave a comment:


  • gurdal
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • gurdal
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • freso
    replied
    Originally posted by reptooyep View Post
    Capacitance voltage has nothing to deal withe ATMEGA burning.
    Few things can burn your chip like a short cut, a too high output current etc.. I would check the resistance between all pins / GND and all pins / VCC. Then, i would check the resistors around the chip.
    I had troubles with my first board, the LCD show only black squares and no sound on the buzzer. I spent few weeks on this trouble and never found what was wrong. I made a new board and now it works ?????? Electronic is sometime strange

    I think i am having similar problems like urs no sound and lcd turns off after i plug the coil .... Wich desine do you advise me to make next time... The one i made is small and you dont have space to solder capacitors in right way... Thanx in advence

    Leave a comment:


  • freso
    replied
    Thanx my friend but i am looking for a good hex burner because extrem burner changes fuses after hex butning.

    Leave a comment:


  • freso
    replied
    Originally posted by leopard70 View Post
    Freso,if you look for fuse calculator there are a lot of free of them in the net.GOOD LUCK!
    Thanx.... Not a fuse calculator can you show me a good hex burner that dont change fuses config after burning???

    Leave a comment:


  • sabios
    replied
    therefore I said that was a mistake.
    and check the L78012 and some diodes and a capacitor and it seems the IRF840 is burned, but the question is whether already been made to lose all the work, since I have no special instrument to make measurements.

    and not ATMEGA328 state and LF357n ..

    I repeat it was my mistake and I admit something silly.

    Leave a comment:


  • reptooyep
    replied
    Good wiring :
    Click image for larger version

Name:	baterry.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	818.2 KB
ID:	346365

    Leave a comment:


  • sabios
    replied
    error

    I have a question.
    sorry for looking like a fool but an error connect power where the coil is connected.

    my question is if you have already made solution or lose if so to return to start.
    else that you think are burned with the ATmega328 chip, lf357n, IRF840 or voltage regulators mean L7812 and L7805 to me, I might advise.

    I'll upload a picture.
    Thanks in advance.Click image for larger version

Name:	baterry.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	766.9 KB
ID:	346364

    Leave a comment:


  • reptooyep
    replied
    Capacitance voltage has nothing to deal withe ATMEGA burning.
    Few things can burn your chip like a short cut, a too high output current etc.. I would check the resistance between all pins / GND and all pins / VCC. Then, i would check the resistors around the chip.
    I had troubles with my first board, the LCD show only black squares and no sound on the buzzer. I spent few weeks on this trouble and never found what was wrong. I made a new board and now it works ?????? Electronic is sometime strange

    Leave a comment:


  • reptooyep
    replied
    A good one :
    http://www.engbedded.com/fusecalc/

    Leave a comment:


  • leopard70
    replied
    Freso,if you look for fuse calculator there are a lot of free of them in the net.GOOD LUCK!

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by freso View Post
    Does anyone have mkavr calculator cracked i dont find it no where on google???!! ??
    Please do not request cracked software in the Geotech forums.
    We do not support software piracy.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X