Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • freso
    replied
    Does anyone have mkavr calculator cracked i dont find it no where on google???!! ??

    Leave a comment:


  • freso
    replied
    Originally posted by reptooyep View Post
    SLOW? It sounds like a fuse problem. Could you check your fuse value with extrem burner ? You can also check the quartz and its capacitors.
    I have the opposit trouble with my unit. It's too fast ... i have to check the keyboard wiring.
    I'm waiting for your fusse config..
    Thanx for help friend now i know the felezjoo is slow because of fuses... My problem now is hardware i think the capacitors voltage are the problem.... That´s why the first atmega got destroyed

    Leave a comment:


  • freso
    replied
    I am on vacation now ... I will be at home after 5 days and i will show u the config..... I noticed extreme burner change fuses after flashing ..... But why when i plug the coil the lcd dont start

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    No free time to make checks....
    Maybe after one week, but i made firmware upgrade to usbasp and i am afraid that i destroy it!!! (as usually)
    Any way maybe next week to give a try.

    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • reptooyep
    replied
    SLOW? It sounds like a fuse problem. Could you check your fuse value with extrem burner ? You can also check the quartz and its capacitors.
    I have the opposit trouble with my unit. It's too fast ... i have to check the keyboard wiring.
    I'm waiting for your fusse config..

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Burn a new one AtMega. I have similar problem. With a uc that programmed by a friend, detector works fine.
    With 2 ucs who programmed by me the detector is very very very slow. So i need to change the programmer.

    Leave a comment:


  • freso
    replied
    Hi ivconic i need some help and no one is replaying .... I made this felezjoo worked fine exept that when i plug my coil the lcd turn off and sometimes keeps on without detecting the coil after some days the atmega burned out ... Then i flashed new atmega now the felezjoo start slowly it takes a long time to get to the menu and keeps slow entering in options iam using 2 9 volts batteries here it is a picture with capacitor volts i used Please tell me what i am doing wrong

    Leave a comment:


  • freso
    replied
    Hi ... I need help my first atmega got burned out ... I flah second one my felezjoo start very slow and keep slow it takes a lot to get to the menu and when i plug the coil the lcd dont start .... I am using combination of 35v 16v and 25v capacitors ... Was working normal before the atmega burn exept lcd dont turn on when i plug the coil .....Hope someone help me

    Leave a comment:


  • sabios
    replied
    coil deep

    Another question I would say the most optimal configuration for use.

    It is that I made a coil but serves a while but suddenly makes a lot of noise and not shut up.

    if you want to upload a video it is with version 3.35.

    Leave a comment:


  • dargas
    replied
    I recommend two wires mic cable with shield like this https://www.google.lt/search?q=TAS-C...WGjoRUvNtUM%3A.

    Leave a comment:


  • sabios
    replied
    coil

    Sorry about my ignorance but could help me,
    It is that I have some doubts regarding this detector.

    1. where the shield is connected.
    2. that cable is recommended to connect the coil to the detector.

    I'll upload a picture.

    the coil nothing I can do really wired network.
    if so what would be the measures of the coils.

    sorry for that bad English.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	coil.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	682.6 KB
ID:	346321

    Leave a comment:


  • gurdal
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	987.2 KB
ID:	346317Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1,014.5 KB
ID:	346319

    Leave a comment:


  • chafik
    replied
    is felezajoo can work with 1 m * 1m coil and if so can discrimination used with 1m square coil

    Leave a comment:


  • sabios
    replied
    Question

    I could help me is I want to load the hex file.
    my computer to use is a USBasp I'll show you a picture
    but I want to know if I have to change the crystal by one bigger or do with that biene that is 8 or 16 I put one of you who think.Click image for larger version

Name:	A25-más-nuevo-2014-1-Unidades-ATMEL-para-ATMEGA16-ATmega32-AVR-sistema-mínimo-pensión-USB-ISP.jp.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	346308

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by dargas View Post
    Of course, that only for personal use. I am a student of EE and electronics is my hobby .


    Only now I noticed that my PonyProg LPT programmer is not compatible with the ATmega328

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X