Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by Funfinder View Post
    Now I've got you, Geo, "Wannabe-Technology-Wizard"! Hahaha!
    What are you doing in this reality respecting technical forum, huh ???

    You are not allowed to use the real working internet, you misleading person!
    Go to your non-responsible LRL-freaks and play "dream-world" with them but not with us!

    I see that you still stay idiot

    Leave a comment:


  • Funfinder
    replied
    Now I've got you, Geo, "Wannabe-Technology-Wizard"! Hahaha!
    What are you doing in this reality respecting technical forum, huh ???

    You are not allowed to use the real working internet, you misleading person!
    Go to your non-responsible LRL-freaks and play "dream-world" with them but not with us!

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    I wait for your results.
    My results was not so "positive"!!

    Leave a comment:


  • dargas
    replied
    Of course, that only for personal use. I am a student of EE and electronics is my hobby .


    Only now I noticed that my PonyProg LPT programmer is not compatible with the ATmega328

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Welcome.
    Do you mean commercial production or for personal use???

    Leave a comment:


  • dargas
    replied
    Hello, colleagues.
    I am very happy he found online discussion about felezjoo metal detectors. I plan this detector production this weekend.
    Best wishes from Lithuania

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Geo View Post
    The second value depended from user settings, so it is ok.
    I am not sure who is the final delay because there is n't way to measure it.
    Maybe the programmer can answer it.
    The minimum delay seems to be set automatically by the software, and the user-adjustable delay is added on top of that.
    As you said, it's not possible to measure it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    The second value depended from user settings, so it is ok.
    I am not sure who is the final delay because there is n't way to measure it.
    Maybe the programmer can answer it.

    Leave a comment:


  • goldenearing
    replied
    Originally posted by Geo View Post
    At Delay option shows 20+(22).
    22 is my setting so what means..... 42us or 22us???
    Ihave also the same readings...is that wrong

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Nobody?????

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    At Delay option shows 20+(22).
    22 is my setting so what means..... 42us or 22us???

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by FatBob View Post
    That's a half basket or four legged spider coil.
    You have the zig but no zag...
    Yes that's the one of the experimental coils that i made.
    "Full" basket or spider coil is having awkward em filed "geometry" which significantly affects sensitivity/depth.
    Good for small targets ... but on shallow depths.
    So i tried several different setups to see the differences.

    Leave a comment:


  • gurdal
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    "...hello if I connect a coil 380 uH coil 38 cm radius with 1 mm wire..."

    1mm wire is too thick for coil with only 38cm diameter, by my humble opinion.
    For 38cm diameter coil i would suggest wire gauge between 0.55 to 0.7mm.
    But for this particular detector; i would not suggest use of single Cu lac wire.
    Inter capacitance is high and FelezJoo PI don't like it.
    Instead use litz wire with common gauge not exceeding 0.55 to 0.7mm, preferably pvc coated (a bit more inter space - much less inter capacitance).
    Or in case if you insist on single Cu lac wire; than don't make conventional single layer coil but do make spider or basket coil instead with it.


    hi ivconic

    While the video attached coil failures

    Leave a comment:


  • FatBob
    replied
    That's a half basket or four legged spider coil.
    You have the zig but no zag...

    Leave a comment:


  • gurdal
    replied
    thank you so much

    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    [ATTACH]36603[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]36604[/ATTACH]

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X