Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • folharin
    replied
    fiz 3 aparelhos e 3 verc?es..mas nenhum deles serviu aqui...terra vermelha muito mineralizada, deveria ter um balanceador de solo manual

    Leave a comment:


  • lotuspc
    replied
    hello, are there any new developments on this subject?

    Leave a comment:


  • gurdal
    replied
    Hi,
    Does the ground balance work while friends are searching?
    device works fine on the table;
    Is there an extra technical addition for ground balance in the soil?
    my problem is felezjoo pi chattering a lot in the ground.
    If anyone can solve the problem, write.

    Leave a comment:


  • sbalio1
    replied
    In the version which contains a counter, it is necessary to put d9. Because after the end of the counter and a new reprogramming, the counter does not return since the beginning. As for the full version, there is no difference between the two

    Leave a comment:


  • ricalbertvig
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	fuse.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	119.5 KB
ID:	363361 is that I use arduino and avrdude to program the atmega328

    Leave a comment:


  • daluka
    replied
    The difference between D1 and D9. If EESAVE (EEPROM memory is preserved through chip erase) is marked then it is D1 if not then it is D9.

    Link1
    Link2

    Leave a comment:


  • ricalbertvig
    replied
    I don't understand? I am using the full version and everything is fine, can I have problems after a while with those fuses?

    Leave a comment:


  • sbalio1
    replied
    Originally posted by ricalbertvig View Post
    [ATTACH]57832[/ATTACH] I have made 10 detectors for friends...I have used an arduino, attached the image...I don't know if these fuses are correct, but to date they all work perfectly and are very stable...I use plastic connectors, a shielded box inside with graphite connected to ground... in the power supply of lf357n I remove 10 ohm resistance and put in its place 100uh inductor coil
    D1
    When reprogramming the counter does not return to 300

    Leave a comment:


  • gurdal
    replied
    actually i want to find my mistake,
    Could I be connecting the damping resistor wrong?.
    if you are getting really good results in the field.
    I request your help.
    I'm writing the hex file with ektremeburner.
    could it be one of the insurance signs?

    Leave a comment:


  • gurdal
    replied
    my device is babbling on the floor.
    it's like the ground balance isn't working.
    can you write the best settings in soil?

    Leave a comment:


  • ricalbertvig
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • ricalbertvig
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	fuse.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	119.5 KB
ID:	363358 I have made 10 detectors for friends...I have used an arduino, attached the image...I don't know if these fuses are correct, but to date they all work perfectly and are very stable...I use plastic connectors, a shielded box inside with graphite connected to ground... in the power supply of lf357n I remove 10 ohm resistance and put in its place 100uh inductor coil

    Leave a comment:


  • ricalbertvig
    replied
    my measurements 3 coils: 6 inch coil, 290uh, spider. coil 30 cm, double spider style, 320uh enameled copper wire 0.5. coil 60 cm spider 360uh.

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Hi Gurdal, I use a 350uh coil with mine though my 300uh Mirage coils work great on the Felezjoo too. I'm sorry but I don't know my debug values. The coils I use are 3dss coils. I use 16 strand hook-up wire, 0.5mm, 600v, but the 300v wire I've also used gives me less resistance. Hope that helps, Regards, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • gurdal
    replied
    Hİ
    martyj1963 and ricalbertvig
    Can you share the coil information that works perfectly and very stable?
    what is the debug value?

    Yours truly
    Gurdal

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X