Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • barbaposa
    replied
    Originally posted by bernte_one View Post

    kind regards from brandenburg, i can deliver the most parts
    pcb
    coil shells
    detector stem
    thank you I will try to contact you !!

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    Originally posted by barbaposa View Post
    hi guys.does anyone know where i can buy some pcb and some parts?i would like to try the build!!maybe from some european country..i'm in germany..thanks a lot
    kind regards from brandenburg, i can deliver the most parts
    pcb
    coil shells
    detector stem

    Leave a comment:


  • cristiano.sar
    replied
    Originally posted by cristiano.sar View Post
    Thanks for the help!

    I got it working, after bricking an Atmega, I burnt another with usbasp and avrdude from mac os terminal with the commands below:
    avrdude -c usbasp -p m328p -u -U flash:w:felezjoo_full_M_3.35_.hex
    avrdude -c usbasp -p m328p -U lfuse:w:0xf7:m -U hfuse:w:0xd1:m -U efuse:w:0xfc:m

    Now it's working normally.
    [ATTACH]58288[/ATTACH]

    Video:


    Special thanks to @Emersonpaz

    Just sharing the final result:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	finshed_felezjoo.jpg
Views:	1110
Size:	254.0 KB
ID:	410455

    Leave a comment:


  • barbaposa
    replied
    hi guys.does anyone know where i can buy some pcb and some parts?i would like to try the build!!maybe from some european country..i'm in germany..thanks a lot

    Leave a comment:


  • cristiano.sar
    replied
    Thanks for the help!

    I got it working, after bricking an Atmega, I burnt another with usbasp and avrdude from mac os terminal with the commands below:
    avrdude -c usbasp -p m328p -u -U flash:w:felezjoo_full_M_3.35_.hex
    avrdude -c usbasp -p m328p -U lfuse:w:0xf7:m -U hfuse:w:0xd1:m -U efuse:w:0xfc:m

    Now it's working normally.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20230106_191448.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	507.0 KB
ID:	363710

    Video:


    Special thanks to @Emersonpaz

    Leave a comment:


  • sbalio1
    replied
    Cristiano.sar
    Fuse atmega

    Leave a comment:


  • cristiano.sar
    replied
    I finished building the Felezjoo, but it is too slow to start, it takes about 5 minutes to go from the start message to the menu and when it is there, the joystick commands seems very slow to respond, anyone else having this problem? Thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • cristiano.sar
    replied
    Thank you!

    Leave a comment:


  • Emersonpaz
    replied
    Originally posted by cristiano.sar View Post
    Hello,

    Someone can recommend me a coil configuration (type, inductance, size) for good search (rings, coins) on the beach? Thanks.
    https://www.geotech1.com/forums/show...il-Felezjoo-pi

    Leave a comment:


  • cristiano.sar
    replied
    Hello,

    Someone can recommend me a coil configuration (type, inductance, size) for good search (rings, coins) on the beach? Thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • folharin
    replied
    minha ca?a favorita ? o tgsl at? agora..ele venceu o vanquish e muitos outros..

    Leave a comment:


  • folharin
    replied
    melhor aparelho para minha regi?o at? agora foi o tgsl... ganhou o minelab safari e o fisher f5 que eu tinha

    Leave a comment:


  • folharin
    replied
    however when I use it on mineralized soil it does not store the soil configuration and every 2 seconds I have to do the soil adjustment

    Leave a comment:


  • folharin
    replied
    I tested it in the sand of a soccer field and it worked very well

    Leave a comment:


  • folharin
    replied
    I made 3 devices and 3 verc?es..but none of them was able to be used here...very mineralized red earth, it should have a manual soil balancer

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X