Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • IBGold
    replied
    Originally posted by jladre View Post
    [ATTACH]34469[/ATTACH]
    I been go hunting last few hours in a known high mineral soil area and found out that felezjoo pi is useless in such area..setbthe detector to the lowest sensitivity, integ., speed, and highest ground and iron rejection but still the detector screaming when lay down few inches to surface.
    Try with Ground set on 1 or 2 and see what happens but after a few days of testing here I find the results are average at best and I have only tested on mildly hot ground up to this date but more time is needed playing with the different settings and it is very fussy about coils.

    Regards, Ian.

    Leave a comment:


  • lc516
    replied
    Originally posted by jladre View Post
    [ATTACH]34469[/ATTACH]
    I been go hunting last few hours in a known high mineral soil area and found out that felezjoo pi is useless in such area..setbthe detector to the lowest sensitivity, integ., speed, and highest ground and iron rejection but still the detector screaming when lay down few inches to surface.
    That‘s bad news......but thanks for your sharing.

    Maybe it's just a toy, and wasn't quite that good as theory!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20151201_064806.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	519.7 KB
ID:	344154
    I been go hunting last few hours in a known high mineral soil area and found out that felezjoo pi is useless in such area..setbthe detector to the lowest sensitivity, integ., speed, and highest ground and iron rejection but still the detector screaming when lay down few inches to surface.

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    Originally posted by sabios View Post
    then I have to put a 20Mhz xtal when programming with USBASP ...

    I could teach you how to do it.

    have another question first have to program the fuses and then record the truth Hex.
    Try to downlod the extreme burner for avr. It is very easy to used. Laod the hex then set the fuses then click write and thats all you have your new programed atmega.

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    3.05 is the latest version

    Leave a comment:


  • dragomir
    replied
    Is this the latest version FelezJoo_PI_v3_05.hex.Ima any other on a new program?

    Leave a comment:


  • sabios
    replied
    then I have to put a 20Mhz xtal when programming with USBASP ...

    I could teach you how to do it.

    have another question first have to program the fuses and then record the truth Hex.

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    Originally posted by CDI View Post
    Which one pcb is latest and correct?
    All are correct

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    Originally posted by sabios View Post
    I've programmed the ATMEGA328P but when programming the fuses stop me read the chip in the program I'm using the desert icprog.

    if I do not equiboco are L-fuce: F7, H-fuce: D1 and Extended fuce: FC ...

    What would be the error ...
    Be sure to attached external 20Mhz xtal to your atmega because sometime internal xtal wont work.

    Leave a comment:


  • CDI
    replied
    Which one pcb is latest and correct?

    Leave a comment:


  • sabios
    replied
    I've programmed the ATMEGA328P but when programming the fuses stop me read the chip in the program I'm using the desert icprog.

    if I do not equiboco are L-fuce: F7, H-fuce: D1 and Extended fuce: FC ...

    What would be the error ...

    Leave a comment:


  • RS_Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by cvele View Post
    At first, I must say that my usual replacement of LF357-NE5534 does not work at all: 6" basket coil= little scissors at 10-12cm, coin = nothing! Now, I replace it with TL081 (the only close one that I can find in My shoe-box) and: "Its a kind of magic!" - with 7" spider coil, 400uH-(regular CHANCE-PI coil) and sens 19: 25mm coin go up to 30cm!! UNBELIEVABLE! But theres "catch 21" - poor or none iron-mask (or iron reject). Probably because of no used lf357, so please, if someone use originally op-amp, does it work propperly? Regard
    PS- Thank You Ivconic for advice about Atmels EEPROM.
    They used LF157, LF257 as a replacement of LF357.

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    Please try to used 0.5 to 1mm wire to have a lesser resistance. Be sure to achieve 350uH-400uH inductance. Be sure that you are using a pcb nit a breadboard..you cannot trust breadboard.

    Leave a comment:


  • lc516
    replied
    Originally posted by jladre View Post
    Be sure that your wiring connection is not loose especially the connection to coil.
    Thanks for your guidance and help,It can operate normal!

    I just haven't coil can be used,have here only 0.2 mm of enameled wire. I made a simple coil, 10 cm diameter and 40 turns(1.8 ohm).

    The detector to restart again and again using the inferior coil.

    I'm a bit lost !!!

    Leave a comment:


  • dennisgold
    replied
    thanks too much but i haven t usbasp prog. i buy too much ic and programmers and now i can t to buy more electronics components. thanks. i will tri with paralell port or rs232
    regards

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X