Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sabios
    replied
    I'm doing some tests with the Felezjoo, but it's a version I've adjusted and I call it DW. I've also changed how it discriminates; now it can reject metals like lead, aluminum, pewter, soda bottle caps, and others, which go into the FERRO category, while copper goes into the NON-FERRO category. In theory, copper, gold, and silver should also go into the NON-FERRO category, but at the moment I don't have any high-quality silver or gold to test with, only copper.

    What I did notice is that with the changes, it's able to shift the discrimination backward or forward. For example, if I move it, the aluminum can might go into NON-FERRO, but if you adjust the settings a bit, it might go into FERROUS. And that way, I can only search for valuable objects, like copper, gold, and silver. But for silver and gold, I still have to test it, but for that, I have to get them, and right now I don't have them. I can get silver, but I don't think I can get gold.​

    Leave a comment:


  • gurdal
    replied
    The box is legendary, well done!

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    A friend from Greece sent me the original LF357 and now the situation is much much better!
    Coil is still not ideally made. A much better coil can be made.
    But even with such a deficient coil; the detector now shows good potential.
    However, I don't have any plans with the FelezJoo PI.
    I built the detector just to serve as a LF357 "tester", or "test instrument" for the LF357 and similar opamps.


    ​

    Leave a comment:


  • sabios
    replied
    This is the second test done in an open field after waiting a few days to let the soil settle and see if anything changes.

    And after this test, I must say that this detector is very stable and easy to use, requiring only a few minor adjustments.

    Leave a comment:


  • klaus3
    replied
    Hello Dektorist #1,
    I’ve identified the fault: it was the BS170, which has the original gate connection on the left. I read online that it’s also available with the gate connection on the right. However, when I tested it on a breadboard with an LED and the gate voltage on the right, it behaved the opposite way: as the gate voltage rose, the drain-source current fell. I simply did another test with the gate in the middle and the drain and source swapped, and then it worked correctly. I had to solder it in rotated by 180 degrees.

    Leave a comment:


  • sabios
    replied
    This guy here has tested different detectors, and his tests are very informative. In fact, I'm trying to do the same tests with the Felezjoo to see how it turns out.

    He uses the Golden Mask Pro7se a lot and compares it to others. Do you think what he says about the detectors is accurate?​


    Leave a comment:


  • sabios
    replied
    I always use cans, like the 355ml Coca-Cola can, as it's the closest. In fact, a colleague who has tested several detectors always recommends using this type of can, and the beer can is the same size as the Coca-Cola can.

    That's why I use these, except for the coin tests, since those only require larger objects, and the large coils aren't suitable for that.​

    Leave a comment:


  • pito
    replied
    https://www.geotech1.com/forums/foru...-coca-cola-can

    check on youtube

    Leave a comment:


  • pito
    replied
    Very good range, it is this size as this coca cola , not crashed can , 355mL?
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	920.0 KB ID:	449547Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	373
Size:	8.9 KB
ID:	449548​​

    Leave a comment:


  • sabios
    replied
    That was the idea, but when I went to look for it, they only had the large ones, and the only beer cans were small, so I used the beer can.
    I also buried a small chili can 40cm deep, and it detected that too.

    These are the tests I've done:

    Coin at 30cm
    Small crushed chili can at 40cm
    355ml beer can at 70cm

    All tested positive.

    Leave a comment:


  • pito
    replied
    use coca cola can, it is available for everyone in the world

    Leave a comment:


  • sabios
    replied
    I've also done tests with a coin, and it detects it at 30cm, but not with the square one, only with the other coil. But cans are an easier object to test with.
    That's why I use aluminum cans; they're easier to find and have a good range.​

    Leave a comment:


  • Detectorist#1
    replied
    Hi sabios,
    Congratulations, very soon you will have the biggest collection of aluminum beer cans!

    Leave a comment:


  • Fadel saleh
    replied
    Can you provide me with a Felezjoo PI PCB printing file in cncformat?
    Gerber file​

    Leave a comment:


  • Fadel saleh
    replied
    ملفات Gerber لطباعة لوحات الدوائر المطبوعة، وتغليف CNC، وجهاز ملف Gerber، وFelezjoo PI

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X