Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • chevesne
    replied
    me too [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • mikipn
    replied
    my Felezjoo PI v3_30

    with 6V 45Ah

    Leave a comment:


  • basellafe
    replied
    Yes i think so we are in a mestake so the high price for sale i think that price to make this device a public for all iranian and stop sellers that what i read in iranian fourm

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by smootH_1712 View Post
    send me the full version mail ? [email protected]
    Originally posted by gurdal View Post
    send me the full version mail ? [email protected]
    Originally posted by pigeon View Post
    Originally posted by Alfredo Padrao View Post
    Originally posted by filos View Post
    Originally posted by basellafe View Post
    me too basellafe @gmail.com
    I think you've all got hold of the wrong end of the stick.
    It seems to me that sablos was simply asking if there's a full version available, not offering to supply it.
    So far as I know, the designer has offered the code for sale, but at a ridiculously high price.
    Last edited by Qiaozhi; 09-21-2017, 06:44 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • basellafe
    replied
    me too basellafe @gmail.com

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    I seen the full version but it is for sell. I think it a turkish man.. it is better if it is given for free.

    Leave a comment:


  • filos
    replied
    hi
    me too [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • Alfredo Padrao
    replied
    hi
    me too [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    This machine is excellent but performance failed every after reprogramming the chip. So if there is a full version of this then it is a very big advantage.

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    hi
    me too [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • gurdal
    replied
    send me the full version mail ? [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • smootH_1712
    replied
    send me the full version mail ? [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • sabios
    replied
    Feleezjoo

    There is a full version of this to use.

    Leave a comment:


  • smit22
    replied
    I have changed the resistance to 100 ohms so the chifres good. c is not a good idea..because I have seen that the type of wire plays an important role for numbers. For example, the 20 cm .350uh coil with 0.5 wire, the numbers are good but when I change the wire type 0.7.I think it means less inductive reaction and with a large amplitude at the input of Op_amp And the numbers lesser. Same thing when I use the 30 cm reel with the 0.6 wire of the good Chifres, I play with the number of wires to adjust the numbers further, but when I change wires with 0.7 or 1 mm, the Figures appear insufficient and the automatic delay also increases more than 24, even if the induction is low. In my opinion, I think. Due to the type of wire and the winding and the space between the wires

    Leave a comment:


  • smit22
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	21208910_885150634967765_1305413875_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	349196

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X