Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ricalbertvig
    replied
    thanks I was just asking, mine works perfect and very stable even at 20 sensitivity

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    @ricalbertvig, I use the original Fuses with the full version Hex and my Felezjoo works fine,,,never had any issues. Regards, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • ricalbertvig
    replied
    Hello, I see that there are different fuses for the version with a meter and the full version... I use the fuses of the version with a meter for the full version? will there be any problem in this?

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    @Mohammededza, The link is no longer available, Regards, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • Emersonpaz
    replied
    After almost two years that I assembled my felezjoo I discovered that the IRF840 transistor is fake well outside the specifications of the datasheet Do these different values ​​affect at what point in the coil switching?
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Mirage_Bleu View Post
    Can I use Voodoo with Large Coils ?(1mx1m or higher? )
    People who use 1mx1m (or higher) coils are looking for very large metal targets. These targets are invariably ferrous, so they are not interested in discrimination. Also, such large frames are mono-coils, and Voodoo requires an induction-balanced coil.
    In addition, Voodoo is a motion detector, which would not be suitable for such large coils. You would be better off using Delta Pulse.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mirage_Bleu
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    Felezjoo's so-called iron rejection is definitely based on target conductivity. I've built one and can confirm that this is the case.
    The only PI detector with true ferrous/non-ferrous discrimination like a VLF is Voodoo -> The Voodoo Project - Published October 2020
    Can I use Voodoo with Large Coils ?(1mx1m or higher? )

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Originally posted by Alexismex View Post
    "The claim that it rejects iron would need to be examined more closely, but I highly suspect the so-called target ID and iron rejection is based on target conductively, and is not true ferrous/non-ferrous discrimination like a VLF. For example, you can adjust the GB control on a White's TDI to reject small iron targets, but the results are highly dependent on the shape, size and orientation of the target. If anyone can show a video that demonstrates this detector rejecting various ferrous targets with different shapes and sizes, while still accepting all other targets, I would be amazed."
    Yes , in my person i test many PI detector that they claim discriminate..... i never see a TRUE discriminator PI detector like a simple VLF design !!!!

    Hi Jose ! I'll send you a video of Jose Pulse, which works 90 percent the same as the VLF detector in terms of discrimination.

    Leave a comment:


  • MartinB
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    Felezjoo's so-called iron rejection is definitely based on target conductivity. I've built one and can confirm that this is the case.
    The only PI detector with true ferrous/non-ferrous discrimination like a VLF is Voodoo -> The Voodoo Project - Published October 2020
    Thank you for clarifying this point.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Alexismex View Post
    "The claim that it rejects iron would need to be examined more closely, but I highly suspect the so-called target ID and iron rejection is based on target conductively, and is not true ferrous/non-ferrous discrimination like a VLF. For example, you can adjust the GB control on a White's TDI to reject small iron targets, but the results are highly dependent on the shape, size and orientation of the target. If anyone can show a video that demonstrates this detector rejecting various ferrous targets with different shapes and sizes, while still accepting all other targets, I would be amazed."
    Yes , in my person i test many PI detector that they claim discriminate..... i never see a TRUE discriminator PI detector like a simple VLF design !!!!
    Felezjoo's so-called iron rejection is definitely based on target conductivity. I've built one and can confirm that this is the case.
    The only PI detector with true ferrous/non-ferrous discrimination like a VLF is Voodoo -> The Voodoo Project - Published October 2020

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexismex
    replied
    "The claim that it rejects iron would need to be examined more closely, but I highly suspect the so-called target ID and iron rejection is based on target conductively, and is not true ferrous/non-ferrous discrimination like a VLF. For example, you can adjust the GB control on a White's TDI to reject small iron targets, but the results are highly dependent on the shape, size and orientation of the target. If anyone can show a video that demonstrates this detector rejecting various ferrous targets with different shapes and sizes, while still accepting all other targets, I would be amazed."
    Yes , in my person i test many PI detector that they claim discriminate..... i never see a TRUE discriminator PI detector like a simple VLF design !!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • sbalio1
    replied
    mohamadreza26204 you have a mistake in this pcb sound .

    Leave a comment:


  • jeep6789
    replied
    I wonder if we can use a 7812 to provide LF357 as the power supply, so as to reduce the noise caused by the coil on the power supply. Has anyone done this before?

    Leave a comment:


  • jeep6789
    replied
    Hello, everyone! Can this ATMega328 be replaced with a patch? thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • mohamadreza26204
    replied
    full pcb

    Click image for larger version

Name:	FULL.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	140.1 KB
ID:	362767





    Leave a comment:

Working...
X