Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)
Collapse
X
-
thanks I was just asking, mine works perfect and very stable even at 20 sensitivity
- Likes 1
-
@ricalbertvig, I use the original Fuses with the full version Hex and my Felezjoo works fine,,,never had any issues. Regards, Marty.
Leave a comment:
-
Hello, I see that there are different fuses for the version with a meter and the full version... I use the fuses of the version with a meter for the full version? will there be any problem in this?
Leave a comment:
-
After almost two years that I assembled my felezjoo I discovered that the IRF840 transistor is fake well outside the specifications of the datasheet Do these different values affect at what point in the coil switching?
Leave a comment:
-
People who use 1mx1m (or higher) coils are looking for very large metal targets. These targets are invariably ferrous, so they are not interested in discrimination. Also, such large frames are mono-coils, and Voodoo requires an induction-balanced coil.Originally posted by Mirage_Bleu View PostCan I use Voodoo with Large Coils ?(1mx1m or higher? )
In addition, Voodoo is a motion detector, which would not be suitable for such large coils. You would be better off using Delta Pulse.
Leave a comment:
-
Can I use Voodoo with Large Coils ?(1mx1m or higher? )Originally posted by Qiaozhi View PostFelezjoo's so-called iron rejection is definitely based on target conductivity. I've built one and can confirm that this is the case.
The only PI detector with true ferrous/non-ferrous discrimination like a VLF is Voodoo -> The Voodoo Project - Published October 2020
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by Alexismex View Post"The claim that it rejects iron would need to be examined more closely, but I highly suspect the so-called target ID and iron rejection is based on target conductively, and is not true ferrous/non-ferrous discrimination like a VLF. For example, you can adjust the GB control on a White's TDI to reject small iron targets, but the results are highly dependent on the shape, size and orientation of the target. If anyone can show a video that demonstrates this detector rejecting various ferrous targets with different shapes and sizes, while still accepting all other targets, I would be amazed."
Yes , in my person i test many PI detector that they claim discriminate..... i never see a TRUE discriminator PI detector like a simple VLF design !!!!
Hi Jose ! I'll send you a video of Jose Pulse, which works 90 percent the same as the VLF detector in terms of discrimination.
Leave a comment:
-
Thank you for clarifying this point.Originally posted by Qiaozhi View PostFelezjoo's so-called iron rejection is definitely based on target conductivity. I've built one and can confirm that this is the case.
The only PI detector with true ferrous/non-ferrous discrimination like a VLF is Voodoo -> The Voodoo Project - Published October 2020
Leave a comment:
-
Felezjoo's so-called iron rejection is definitely based on target conductivity. I've built one and can confirm that this is the case.Originally posted by Alexismex View Post"The claim that it rejects iron would need to be examined more closely, but I highly suspect the so-called target ID and iron rejection is based on target conductively, and is not true ferrous/non-ferrous discrimination like a VLF. For example, you can adjust the GB control on a White's TDI to reject small iron targets, but the results are highly dependent on the shape, size and orientation of the target. If anyone can show a video that demonstrates this detector rejecting various ferrous targets with different shapes and sizes, while still accepting all other targets, I would be amazed."
Yes , in my person i test many PI detector that they claim discriminate..... i never see a TRUE discriminator PI detector like a simple VLF design !!!!
The only PI detector with true ferrous/non-ferrous discrimination like a VLF is Voodoo -> The Voodoo Project - Published October 2020
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
"The claim that it rejects iron would need to be examined more closely, but I highly suspect the so-called target ID and iron rejection is based on target conductively, and is not true ferrous/non-ferrous discrimination like a VLF. For example, you can adjust the GB control on a White's TDI to reject small iron targets, but the results are highly dependent on the shape, size and orientation of the target. If anyone can show a video that demonstrates this detector rejecting various ferrous targets with different shapes and sizes, while still accepting all other targets, I would be amazed."
Yes , in my person i test many PI detector that they claim discriminate..... i never see a TRUE discriminator PI detector like a simple VLF design !!!!
Leave a comment:
-
I wonder if we can use a 7812 to provide LF357 as the power supply, so as to reduce the noise caused by the coil on the power supply. Has anyone done this before?
Leave a comment:
-
Hello, everyone! Can this ATMega328 be replaced with a patch? thank you
Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: