Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • useus
    replied
    today first use in the field, various findings even at 28cm depth!
    my felezjoo is finally completed and fully functional! he is really sensitive, he found me an m4 nut about 10cm below the ground.
    I can safely use sensitivity 18 with unshielded flat spiral coil.
    I shielded the electronics box,
    mounted C14 / C26 green cap capacitor and replaced R10 with 15ohm as refinement of debug values.

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    do you think it is possible to increase the working frequency beyond 999hz, perhaps using a frequency multiplier?

    Leave a comment:


  • Kostasp
    replied
    Originally posted by ionut_mtb View Post
    Yes, RDump already on pcb [ATTACH]49565[/ATTACH]

    thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • ionut_mtb
    replied
    Originally posted by Kostasp View Post
    thanks, are you say that dont need resistor in coil is ready in pcb
    Yes, RDump already on pcb Click image for larger version

Name:	B0B38649-580B-4590-8D0F-59F021B0E613.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	356655

    Leave a comment:


  • Kostasp
    replied
    Originally posted by ionut_mtb View Post
    In this circuit if you follow the exact schematic, pcb, value of conponents and coil construction you don’t need to modify dumping resistor

    thanks, are you say that dont need resistor in coil is ready in pcb

    Leave a comment:


  • ionut_mtb
    replied
    Originally posted by Kostasp View Post
    Ηι, who is the right way to calculate the damping resistor for coil ?
    i find this : Rd= pi*L*circuit resonance
    In this circuit if you follow the exact schematic, pcb, value of conponents and coil construction you don’t need to modify dumping resistor

    Leave a comment:


  • Kostasp
    replied
    Originally posted by Vadim18 View Post
    Here are another way - you can connect ten resistors all by 50 Ohm in series and chouse optimal resistance with 50 Ohm step manualy.

    thanks, but how i know when to stop i dont have any special eguipment

    Leave a comment:


  • Vadim18
    replied
    Originally posted by Kostasp View Post
    Ηι, who is the right way to calculate the damping resistor for coil ?
    i find this : Rd= pi*L*circuit resonance

    Here are another way - you can connect ten resistors all by 50 Ohm in series and chouse optimal resistance with 50 Ohm step manualy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kostasp
    replied
    Ηι, who is the right way to calculate the damping resistor for coil ?
    i find this : Rd= pi*L*circuit resonance

    Leave a comment:


  • ionut_mtb
    replied
    I use v3.35, the last one, you ca find it here on the forum. To find answers to all your questions you can use “search thread” on top of the page. More clear info you can find diectly on felezjoo website on iranian forum, use google translate.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Thank you very much ionut_mtb.
    I would like to know what the last hex file is for; Paloma gave me two files and I don't know what the difference is between the two.

    Leave a comment:


  • ionut_mtb
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruben2000 View Post
    Hi ionut_mtb, the video has helped me.
    I want to make you a query; When I load the hex file and press the read button, the fuses appear automatically but they are incorrect according to what the creator proposes.
    My question is: should I change it manually?
    Here I leave you an image.
    [ATTACH]49508[/ATTACH]
    i don't remember how i did, it was long ago and it worked when i first try.
    see this video:

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Hi ionut_mtb, the video has helped me.
    I want to make you a query; When I load the hex file and press the read button, the fuses appear automatically but they are incorrect according to what the creator proposes.
    My question is: should I change it manually?
    Here I leave you an image.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	208.7 KB
ID:	356602

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Originally Posted by Ruben2000
    Does anyone know how I can publish images and files?



    Click on the "Go Advanced" button and "Manage Attachments".


    Thank you very much Qiaozhi.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Attached Files


    Paloma, what is the difference between the two?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X