Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)
Collapse
X
-
hello I suffered that nightmare of coil error and it was simple and simple when you use original components that is solved ... the safest thing is that the problem is some false component
-
I have complete the schematic but I have the COIL ERROR problem? any propose?
I have triple check the schematic, if someone have the 1000% correct it would be perfect to send it to make compares if I have somewhere mistake
Thank you very much!
Leave a comment:
-
I liked this machine ... I did not fully achieve the adjustments, I have 240 630 730 and still discriminates perfectly .. to the 11 x 24cm coil I made a 5-turn coil of a 9cm circle connected in series with the largest coil, the result is that it gave me more range for the gold, numerical identification presizes for the gold with a delay of 20 ... marriage ring with this small coil 33 cm and a presisa identification 29 cm ... very surprised to be a coil So small..
Leave a comment:
-
thanks ivconic ... another problem was the regulator 12v irf 740, the change was very hot the 2, it was slow .. everything is fine now I have to play with the 300 700 800 values ... I have 280 650 680 .. the coil is like the one you did in the 24x11cm photo .. the iductancia 280 uh .. 1 oh ... I will try with more turns to see if I upload the values...sensitivity is good
Leave a comment:
-
Hello ivconic
What PCB layout did you use,i found so many different in this topic i lost count..Is the Typon2 lay file ok??
Also as Atmel guru you are,you think an ATMega328 will work instead of ATMega328P,i read there are few new instructions that 328P can use
Leave a comment:
-
You can set speed in menu option.Originally posted by ricalbertvig View Postgood night .. in this second chance I do all right feicijoo fu..encounter than very slow, you have to move very slowly the sweep, someone has been able to improve the speed of response?
It is alright with response.
Leave a comment:
-
good night .. in this second chance I do all right feicijoo fu..encounter than very slow, you have to move very slowly the sweep, someone has been able to improve the speed of response?
Leave a comment:
-
hi all, nice job ivconic looks great,
i really like the look of this project, its nice that we have these designs to have a go at, have done quite a few builds and mods since joining here, but i never know what to post, since lots of users have posted the same stuff, i always think its a bit daft making a thread about something that you all did 3 years ago lol,
aly.
Leave a comment:
-
The other day i also had GPX5000 with me, on testing, for several hours.
So i took an advance on having it and made several comparisons in some aspects of behavior, against FelezJoo PI.
Author of FelezJoo PI was absolutely right and truthful, claiming that he followed ML patents explanations in process of writing code for FelezJoo.
GEB and DISC are behaving very similar on the same testing soil. GEB at GPX is of course much more refined and more accurate.
But DISC is much similar. At some moments i don't see the differences in behavior.
With important notice that i am indeed very impressed with GPX and it's refined behavior.
I had GP3000 in the past. It is obvious that the "core" is the same. Only added lot of refinements and more jingle&bells.
Probably slightly better DISC and GEB accuracy and maybe bit better depths than GP3000.
GPX5000 is impressive. No doubts about that.
But my remarks on GP3000 from the past also applies to the GPX too; it is too robust and uncomfortable for walking with it through the bushes, climbing rocky hills and approaching narrow spots.
Yes it is splendid machine... no; it is not suitable for my local sites...
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
After a while i made another one. For fun. And for real searching with it, of course!
This time i decided to make smallest as practical coil.
It is 24x11cm coil. Works like hell good!
Disc and GEB perfect.
Don't ask me about details, all the details are already present here on topic.
No other extra details.
Some parts are 3D printed. Ultra lightweight! That's what i prefer.
Inside the battery pack; BMS + 4x18650.
Thats all.
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
did you mean thisOriginally posted by ricalbertvig View PostHello, someone knows how to edit the detector's start, instead of saying "felezjoo pi" say my name?
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: